Kneevo #2 j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously? What are Tusla going to do? Can everyone just calm their tits and stop talking about him. Its one thing to come on here to discuss influencers over 18-at the end of the day hes 15

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously? What are Tusla going to do? Can everyone just calm their tits and stop talking about him. Its one thing to come on here to discuss influencers over 18-at the end of the day hes 15
Yes, exactly. He’s a child. Maybe read the posts, new account that’s come on here just to say that, not suspicious at all x

Reactions: 9
He’s a child and his mother clearly isn’t being a mother That’s what Tulsa is for!!

Reactions: 9
Just people expressing their opinions but thats not allowed anymore because people's feelings get hurt
It makes no sense because there is gossip , off topic & business forums? So what are they planning to do? I looked up the website it says they handle IBSA & doxxing but neither happens here & if it does the member is banned and comment is deleted? I honestly don’t know what they are trying to achieve?? Now I agree with above users Ross should be left out of it & I apologise for statements I have made above it was out of order he is only a child but these women have exposed him on a different level and they should be the ones held accountable for it. Women in their 20s and let’s not forget a 33 year old woman go live with him constantly I don’t see what the appeal is? He is a child his brain isn’t developed to handle these kinds of situations I hope his family intervenes and guide him in the right direction , these adults who have befriended him seriously need to throw their right arms over their left shoulders and catch a grip of themselves , it’s constantly double standards with them day in and day out , they don’t want any exposure but will gladly expose anyone who they deem fit? Can’t have your cake and eat it girls!! Pick a lane and stick to it 🚗

Reactions: 6
That picture of syndell on Kneevos story shows how much filters she uses, wouldn't even recognise her.

That picture of syndell on Kneevos story shows how much filters she uses, wouldn't even recognise her.
And they don't read this, took her 12 minutes to respond to this 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

And they don't read this, took her 12 minutes to respond to this 😂
All she wants is to be relevant when realistically she really isn’t 🙄 she must search her own name every couple of minutes

Reactions: 2
The parents can be prosecuted under the Education Welfare Act, they have a responsibility to ensure he attends school until he turns 16

Reactions: 11
I am a psychologist in a well known place, I can’t say where, we had a phone call from someone... they’re looking too see what can they do in this situation and how to get their daughter home and what to do with her when she’s home.. for some reason, I believe that Kneevo was the daughter.. This is what was said to me - daughter moved abroad and got a lot of surgery, over night she changed everything, they’re worried about her. She became well known on social media and lost herself, she is taking drugs and they believe it’s gone to the point of an addiction. The daughter came home recently (I assume this is around the time of the funeral or for Christmas.) and was acting very strange this is how they noticed the drug addiction. Had bruises on her arms, they believe that this is from the boyfriend. Very worried. Kneevo if you see this, please please just go home. I’m risking my job by posting this. I’m concerned for you.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I am a psychologist in a well known place, I can’t say where, we had a phone call from someone... they’re looking too see what can they do in this situation and how to get their daughter home and what to do with her when she’s home.. for some reason, I believe that Kneevo was the daughter.. This is what was said to me - daughter moved abroad and got a lot of surgery, over night she changed everything, they’re worried about her. She became well known on social media and lost herself, she is taking drugs and they believe it’s gone to the point of an addiction. The daughter came home recently (I assume this is around the time of the funeral or for Christmas.) and was acting very strange this is how they noticed the drug addiction. Had bruises on her arms, they believe that this is from the boyfriend. Very worried. Kneevo if you see this, please please just go home. I’m risking my job by posting this. I’m concerned for you.
I find this hard to believe, kneevo is over the age of 18 so for starters there's nothing that can be done as she's an adult. I've also frequented kusadasi and drugs are not easy to get over there (even though I agree she looks like it but anemia does the same to your appearance). Lastly, I get it's a forum and you may have dyslexia etc but for a psychologist (who would require extensive education) to not use the word 'to' correctly and to use ... to break up their sentences seems a bit off.

Reactions: 31
I find this hard to believe, kneevo is over the age of 18 so for starters there's nothing that can be done as she's an adult. I've also frequented kusadasi and drugs are not easy to get over there (even though I agree she looks like it but anemia does the same to your appearance). Lastly, I get it's a forum and you may have dyslexia etc but for a psychologist (who would require extensive education) to not use the word 'to' correctly and to use ... to break up their sentences seems a bit off.

I completely understand, you don’t have to believe me. That’s absolutely fine. I didn’t put this up for anyone to believe me. I put it up in hopes that Kneevo could see it or the information could reach her and she can start to take all of the constructive criticism on here. I am concerned for her safety. While Kneevo is over 18, it does not mean family who love her dearly will give up hope and not look for answers as to why she is acting so out of character.
Yes I am a psychologist. I’ve a masters degree, I am indeed dyslexic. A great guess but, not hard to guess. In saying that the grammar I use while texting/ on my phone is completely different than that I would use in professional circumstances. I understand it may not reflect my level of education or even my job.

Drugs may be hard to get but if there is a will there is a way. I felt very hopeless and spooked out after the conversation. It is completely out of my hands and family’s hands. The people on the other end of that phone were desperate and searching for answers. I have dedicated my career to helping others. This is always the goal and always will be. If this is my last resort, so be it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I know a very well renowned psychologist who happens to be dyslexia

I completely understand, you don’t have to believe me. That’s absolutely fine. I didn’t put this up for anyone to believe me. I put it up in hopes that Kneevo could see it or the information could reach her and she can start to take all of the constructive criticism on here. I am concerned for her safety. While Kneevo is over 18, it does not mean family who love her dearly will give up hope and not look for answers as to why she is acting so out of character.
Yes I am a psychologist. I’ve a masters degree, I am indeed dyslexic. A great guess but, not hard to guess. In saying that the grammar I use while texting/ on my phone is completely different than that I would use in professional circumstances. I understand it may not reflect my level of education or even my job.

Drugs may be hard to get but if there is a will there is a way. I felt very hopeless and spooked out after the conversation. It is completely out of my hands and family’s hands. The people on the other end of that phone were desperate and searching for answers. I have dedicated my career to helping others. This is always the goal and always will be. If this is my last resort, so be it.
If I were her family I’d be worried to, being over 18 would not Stop me worrying. I can’t see this man she’s with being good, I keep thinking he’ll work her through OF, including the recent bringing over another girl for them to work together & when the revenue dries up on OF she will be trafficked. She has all the signs of a girl abusing drugs

Reactions: 7
If this is true , it’s absolutely shocking you posted it here???

Reactions: 29
If this is true , it’s absolutely shocking you posted it here???

I have posted it here and I will take any repercussions for it. I understand it may not be the best thing to do. In saying that, if this gets a message through and saves someone from themselves - I’m willing to take that risk. If I let this go and do not try my best to stop someone from ruining their life and causing extreme worry and pain to family, I will never forgive myself. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Believe me, if you were the person who received the phone call that I received and felt as helpless as I did, you would reach to the bottom of the barrel and forget normal protocol in order to help them. I have exhausted other routes.

I have thought about this, let it sit in my mind, evaluated it... I have no other choice. Anything you name, I’ve tried.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I have posted it here and I will take any repercussions for it. I understand it may not be the best thing to do. In saying that, if this gets a message through and saves someone from themselves - I’m willing to take that risk. If I let this go and do not try my best to stop someone from ruining their life and causing extreme worry and pain to family, I will never forgive myself. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Believe me, if you were the person who received the phone call that I received and felt as helpless as I did, you would reach to the bottom of the barrel and forget normal protocol in order to help them. I have exhausted other routes.

I have thought about this, let it sit in my mind, evaluated it... I have no other choice. Anything you name, I’ve tried.
Things that never happened and will never happen. This is such a strange thing to make up

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.