Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
If it’s true she encouraged him to speak about her private area like that that’s genuinely sick. He’s not right either but he was FIFTEEN. Like it’s extremely concerning to encourage a child to speak about your vagina that way as a way to clap back at ‘haters’. I’m disgusted
Wow...what did I miss?!! 😅

Reactions: 1

ELLA86

I didn’t say she got an automatic diagnosis because she paid privately, she gave it to herself after the first app and then posted a fake stimming video. Scroll above and see a poster actually describe the lengthy process you seem to be “informed” about….
I am informed about it. I had to fill in forms about my nieces childhood during her assessment. The other poster went public. Private obviously moves faster.

ELLA86

People didn’t post incorrect facts, they gave opinions based on experience and how she is going on online for all to see. This thread isn’t about you and your connection to autism, but as I said before, correct Kneevo for her misrepresentation of this if you feel so strongly. Not here on a gossip thread 🤷🏼‍♀️
They did post incorrect facts about the private process. I only shared my experience to share the actual facts of how it works.

Niamh hasn’t misrepresented that process at all. People on this thread have, however.
I really don’t understand why people can’t see that saying something happens one way when it factually happens another way is incorrect. It’s a medical process, not based on opinion.
Have an opinion on her all you want. But don’t start rewriting the diagnosis process to suit that opinion.
---
Ok we get it. Start a thread about yourself if you need to document your experience
I’ll stay here correcting inaccuracies thanks..
---
Her dad filled out the forms (which are extensive) and school reports were provided, according to what she says.

An in-person interview doesn’t have to happen and often doesn’t if the parents are unable or unfit.
---

outside smoking cigarettes talking into a phone to strangers, what does elmo’s mam think of this🤣 imagine trying to sleep in your own gaff and the noise of her in and out smoking on live.
The mother doesn’t live there. That’s one thing I do know as she lives on the same street as my nail girl who knows Elmo’s family.
---
Can you explain the fake stimming?
Honestly I didn’t see that so I don’t know anything about whether it’s fake. And I wouldn’t make a judgement like that even if I did see it.

Last edited: