Kneevo #10 A few hundred grand maybe in la la land, more like on the dole with a septic hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being able to get your post isn't very gangster is it
Oh Jesus Christ 😂 between her and Alex it’s cardboard & plastic gangsters take on a property management company 😂 a tale of two dimwits not paying their responsibilities, crying scam and hostage of post. Will they get the packages or will the evil landlord be selling her skinny sauces to recoup the broken bed frame cost? Who knows 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shock horror the keyboard warrior is too chicken to speak to someone on the phone but is happy to rant on instagram about it 🤣🤣🤣 the image of Alex getting in someone’s face has me dead. He’s as intimidating as a wet fart

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So two separate landlords had issues with her but they are the problem. Not her.

She's a very foolish girl starting beef with landlords if she's planning on getting a mortgage. It could potentially affect her credit rating.

Reactions: 19
Have I missed something here?! She is texting the letting agent to organise picking up her post?

Perhaps the letting agent is wanting to speak to her on the phone to set up a date and time to arrange the pick up etc?
Kneevo needs something from the letting agent - it's not the other way around. The letting agent doesn't owe her a text conversation.

What is going on?! Does she have a fear of speaking on the phone?!
Sorry, I am so lost.

Reactions: 11
Have I missed something here?! She is texting the letting agent to organise picking up her post?

Perhaps the letting agent is wanting to speak to her on the phone to set up a date and time to arrange the pick up etc?
Kneevo needs something from the letting agent - it's not the other way around. The letting agent doesn't owe her a text conversation.

What is going on?! Does she have a fear of speaking on the phone?!
Sorry, I am so lost.
My guess is they left the apartment in a state / caused damage so she doesn't want to speak to them.
I'm finding this highly entertaining I have to say 😂

• Haha
So two separate landlords had issues with her but they are the problem. Not her.

She's a very foolish girl starting beef with landlords if she's planning on getting a mortgage. It could potentially affect her credit rating.
Mortgages are for peasants don’t ya know. She’s a property mogul who’s buying a house for 100k over asking in cash. She can pay 100k over asking for a house but doesn’t tip, doesn’t pay her bills and thinks everyone she owes is trying to scam her. Cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She never fails to amaze me with her scummy behaviour. Pick up the phone you dirt bag and behave like an adult

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry but 'can you leave them at Maxol' killed me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
“They have parcel collection” 😂 yea twit that’s a service you pay for to securely store them at time of delivery from sender or else RETURNS ONLY. Sorry but Samantha behind the till in macOS won’t be stacking up your cheap Chinese white label hair products behind the till causing her a fire hazard and then dealing with your scobey ass coming in roaring for them, she’ll expect the maxol staff to put them in the car too 😂

• Haha
“They have parcel collection” 😂 yea twit that’s a service you pay for to securely store them at time of delivery from sender or else RETURNS ONLY. Sorry but Samantha behind the till in macOS won’t be stacking up your cheap Chinese white label hair products behind the till causing her a fire hazard and then dealing with your scobey ass coming in roaring for them, she’ll expect the maxol staff to put them in the car too 😂
Could there be something illegal in these packages she’s so desperate to get her hand on or is it just her freebies or the cheap shite for UnstableTheLabel nonsense!.

Reactions: 5
Could there be something illegal in these packages she’s so desperate to get her hand on or is it just her freebies or the cheap shite for UnstableTheLabel nonsense!.
I’d say she reached out to loads of company’s for freebies to boost career and there’s very little actually there but she’s making it sound like “loads of PR” to make it seem she’s in demand but hasn’t gotten the items to show them on insta…..it’s smoke and mirrors but no harm if it’s some bottle of shower gel and shampoo for the greasy yoke 😂

Reactions: 9
She probably can’t meet them at 12 as she will be in bed why can’t she just call them instead of texting like they ask

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah like why would she post that video of her screaming the gaff down over muffins. The cracks are showing. It wasn’t remotely funny and she’s trying to pass it off like it’s comedy gold.

Thread title suggestion:

Pretends she spent 100k over asking, no way Niamh and Alex are ever ladtomg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.