Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Yes she did. I’m sure her eldest will be starting secondary school in September. God help him if he ends up there.
I live in the same town, how old is she? I never heard of her before knee deep but I think I recognised her real name from a Facebook local mum group

Reactions: 1

Leascarle

VIP Member
I’m terrified of blood tests I faint every time so I never tell anyone when I need one can’t bear any more drama

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I’ve just stumbled across an account that’s equally annoying as her. It’s a girl who owns a swimwear range in oz (I think) and oh my she loves wearing a tiny bikini and thrusting her crotch towards the camera in a jokey fashion (even though it’s fucking annoying) And that’s all it is and she wonders why she gets trolled? Is there any need for it? I mean Laura could do a great parody of her seeing as she loves to get her smelly vagina out but I really don’t think I could stomach it 🤢🤢
Omg who’s account is it?

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Apparently a girl has a wound on the stomach where kittens come out (yes very weird) and gets aroused by it so a bloke puts his hand in there 🤷🏼‍♀️ Haven’t watched it and don’t intend to but that’s the jist I think
Lol wtf !!!! I really didn’t expect that

• Wow

Uppup

i wonder how she'd react if someone hid a giant sex toy in a butter box and sent it to her PO box. would that be a hilarious joke that she'd cackle about in her storiesn- or would the fact that she's a woman mean she found it distressing and creepy? 🤷🏻‍♂️
It would have to be a very big butter box 🤣

• Haha

Gingerfattie

Chatty Member
TBH no one i know in my personal and professional life diagnosed with BPD behaves the way she does. I know there is not a one size fits all approach when it comes to BPD, and one persons experience is not necessarily the same as another. But as well as the 'negative' traits there are lots of positive characteristics of BPD and i dont see any of them in her. If she really had BPD then she would genuinely worry about what people thought about her, and she would not behave in the extreme way she does, plus she would exhibit more empathy skills than she does show. Plus there is no one i know- with BPD or no BPD has, or ever would roll around in dog shit. She is absolutely an attention seeker, a vile and nasty person, but there is also something about her that i dont trust or believe. And that is why i think it is all an act, and i just hope no one sees her and believes she is an accurate example of people living with BPD because she really is not.

Personally i think she is full of shit, and i dont believe a word she says. She reminds me of people who think having mental health issues is "cool" and lie about having mental health issues in order to seem cooler than others. Plus i reckon if she has been diagnosed with BPD then she would absolutely shout it from the rooftops.
I think there are plenty of people with EUPD with many positive qualities, likewise plenty who don’t, just because they’re people and illness doesn’t make you bad or good. Being sensitive and empathic isn’t part of the diagnostic criteria, but I do agree, many people I have met who live with it are sensitive although not always able to appreciate the experiences of others which can cause problems in their relationships. I think what it does is push her need for validation, rather than calling it attention seeking. People with EUPD do tend to behave in extreme ways because they are dysregulated in terms of their emotions, and can’t manage sadness, anger, rejection, uncertainty, anxiety and the others that the rest of us struggle with but can tolerate and manage. I don’t think the dog crap thing had anything to do with it, it was desperate and rank is all.

Whatevesmate

Chatty Member
They'll be in a poly relationship soon. Seen this happen several times on SM with her types.

She literally copies everything that woman does who podcasts with....facially and vocally now. It's mortifying.
Ooh, I make you right there. Completely makes sense. Hadn't clocked the copying of Victoria, but it fits with her psychology type.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
So she can get her spotty arse out, flaps out, dirty disgusting teeth and face yet dare Steve to fart while she’s recording???? Seriously this woman (I say that loosely) is the epitome of hypocrisy!!
And why all of a sudden has she started copying ptwm??? I bet there’s a private chat somewhere where rach is taking the piss out of her yet again
Oohhh what’s this private chat about??

Whatevesmate

Chatty Member
Can someone please remind me (as I try to avoid looking at her now cos 🤢) if she is mates with Dr Jess Taylor? I'm sure they publicly communicated. There is a new thread about Dr Taylor, another absolute, attention seeking exaggerator 🙄