Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus it's awful and there's loads of comments saying the same. Then there's the other Insta huns just blowing smoke up her arse

Reactions: 6
Imagine putting something up that 2 people need to take down every time they want to watch TV! Madness!
And it looks terrible anyway....

Reactions: 8
Wow she's taking a slating in the comments. And she's commenting back.
So glad people are calling this what it is........an absolute monstrosity.

Phoebe is leaving that poor dog again to go on holiday. Also, why does she need more holiday clothes, she’s literally just back from one. The over consumption from her is huge.

Reactions: 8
Look at all the Utah LDS girls online, they wear very little, live in Hawaii a lot of the time in bikinis. They seem to follow it as and when it suits.

Reactions: 4
She's going away again??? She's been back 5 minutes from the big family holiday!

Reactions: 2
The TV mirror comments are funny. Why did she ask everyone if they learned anything from it. Yeh we did Kirsty.. not to make the same feckin horrible foamy thing cause its awful. Im surprised shes not taken that post down

She's going away again??? She's been back 5 minutes from the big family holiday!
I know! Had to laugh with her post saying we don’t do presents for Mother’s Day we do memories instead… think a memory abroad is a few bob more than a bunch of flowers nah? Read the room.

Reactions: 7
Sorry to be off topic but you might know. There was a girl I used to follow who had a thread here, she's a blonde with a big forehead and had a gorgeous house with see thru dining chairs, then moved to a giant warehouse type house that needed loads of work done to it. And she renovated (& I think sold) a holiday home in Devon too. Think she has 3 or 4 kids. It's driving me mad trying to think of the name of her page
Oh and a kinda good looking blonde husband too, think he's a banker....

I don’t know sorry - maybe try searching key words about her in the search bar to see if the thread comes up if she had a thread on here x

Just a little build?

Not Emily Norris? She's blonde with a big forehead 🫣 Did a massive renovation, but no Devon connection (I don't think) and her husband isn't blonde...

Just a little build?
Yes it’s justalittlebuild - they sold their home and holiday home in Devon and bought a horrible looking non-working farm for want of a better description. She is now an interior designer. Hubby works in the city. Think they have applied for planning for their new home. Big Reno x

Check out all the Utah LDS girls in Hawaii, they walk around 24/7 in bikinis, very unmormon like.

Reactions: 3