Kisscub

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was thinking about Grace and Ami today and came across this thread. Really hope they are ok ❤ would love to find out somehow x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Someone posted something about Ringtons on another thread and it reminded me of Grace. I hope they’re doing ok. Trying to think how old Ami would be now? 17?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was surprised to see this thread had been updated, as I'd only been looking at it last week as I wondered if anyone had heard anything from/about them. Think of them often, and hope they're both well.

They seemed to have a bunch of friends/accounts they met up with from Insta, but then it all stopped with the business with Alee (Collagen and Kid?) and people like LifewithAlfie/Lesleyplustwo and the lady with a daughter called Darcy(?) stopped mentioning them. Only account I've seen mention them since has been Weeslice...

Just all a bit odd, but I wish them well.

Reactions: 4
Its a shame she left I like many followed her on story on Instagram, always wonder if she okay and Ami, I think it must be 3 years now, but completely understand how toxic that place can be. I hope she doing alright all the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Every time I see a notification on here I get hopeful that someone has found her and they’re living their best lives and happy 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 12