Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlitterFairySparkle

I did think that, you would have to go to court on a charge, be found guilty and the punishment be that you had to keep off social media, rather than PC Plod knocking on your door and telling you.
Yes my dear that is almost how it works. Also when offenders come out of jail usually the have a court order stopping them having phones with Internet access and they can not use any public computers or own any devices that have Internet access either.

Reactions: 1
I don't know if you can name threads but I also don't know what LR1993 means 🙈🤣 sorry I'm so bad with this stuff as I said before. I hope we do get a MASSIVE SHOUTOUT!! I want to hear what she tries to say about us getting everything very wrong and what trolls we are and how we know nothing! 😂😂😂😂 People are now starting to see what a fake greedy controlling nasty piece of work she really is. I know for a FACT once my statement was made to the police about my SA until 3 years later when it ended in court I was told to speak to no one say nothing do nothing as it wouldn't even make it to court. I could only speak to professionals only. What they have done has only stopped and messed up anything ever happened to any REAL victims of B. When that all comes out she will be off TT so fast and won't ever show her face again as Kirsty & crew are all responsible for messing EVERYTHING up. Which I hope they get held responsible for plus all the endless police phone calls they have made and got People to make wrongly. Wasted police time.
Hang on two secs I'll tag it here

• Heart

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
I may of said cara sounded like a goose on speed… 😇
And mega promoted us
Cara i cannot stand!!! I dunno whats happening with nikkinakkinoo? She started all this with amber!
Its weird that they want in lives even when blocked so they come on someone elses phone to talk through another phone!! Reeks of desperation!!
Who is this Nikki? I hear about her in lives but I’ve never come across her live or anyone live with her?

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
When you fk up on Tattle over a skank like Crusty, well, then man you've proper epically fked up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was joking too, but joking aside, it's not something to joke about these days and I should have called you a monarch instead. 🤗
I think I need to try and change my name and start afresh 😂