Kirsty Matthews #3 So rattled because her begs and lies have been tattled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s turned the conversation to about Lucy and shown those voice notes because the heat was on her 😂

Reactions: 5
So what if they talk normally!! Lucy can talk normal u hear it in her lives as can bryan when hes not shouting!!! Honestly kirsty what you trying to prove!!
U dont sound the same when ur screaming like a banshee!!
Your clutching at straws cos people see u for what u are!!

Reactions: 8
I've right fked up here, I've had to watch tiktok on my tablet tonight and use mobile for here, so for the first time I have crusty on a 10,5" screen. It's ghastly, stomach churningly rancid. Wish I had spilt more of that chow mein down me now.

She’s turned the conversation to about Lucy and shown those voice notes because the heat was on her 😂
I've worked with people who have that shift the limelight blame culture

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else get the urge to throw the phone whenever Amber pops up playing the perfect victim? Not everything is about you you POB looking divvy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have the same jumper she’s wearing. It’s meant to be white not bloody grey

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone catch what the comment was that Chloe muted them for? I wasn't quick enough at looking for it!
Chloe's mums profile was public with kids videos on.

Lucy has said many times she has anxiety so her talking the way she does on lives could be nerves... Kirstys clutching at straws now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.