Kirsty Matthews #3 So rattled because her begs and lies have been tattled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F me I wish I could no who u all are We wud have a laugh on the lash πŸ™ƒπŸ₯³πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
I'm off out tomorrow night and got a D appointment Saturday night YES KRUST IM GETTING FILLED IN. I swear if she leaves us hanging tonight and comes on at the weekend I'll be fuming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have yet to read the last 20 or so pages from last night's early hours. I think I'm still suffering from post traumatic voice note stress 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm off out tomorrow night and got a D appointment Saturday night YES KRUST IM GETTING FILLED IN. I swear if she leaves us hanging tonight and comes on at the weekend I'll be fuming.
But your a granny that’s not had a d!ck in you in months remember 🀣 Kirsty said it so you can’t go and break that now 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh i've referred to Krusty as many things over the past 8 months ;). As for the rating, im certainly a 0, although Krusty and you all certainly " know" of me :censored:
Thankyou for welcoming me

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Haha no clues from me im afraid, well i may do a wibblywoo and drop an occasional secret one ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please don't do it when the voice notes come out cos we all act like we've had pilly pasta when the voice notes come

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just glad it wasn't the noodle voice note tbh, bet she's currently cooking them up for the night.

Crusty crumpets over noodles any day of the week please

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.