Kirk Norcross

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he came across as a bit of a tit on TOWIE but does anyone follow him now? He seems like such a good genuine guy and a brilliant dad. He seems happy with his partner and I think it’s fair play to him for grafting all the time to earn money. He’s just started/starting a new business so he can provide for his family. Also talks a lot about mental health, I think he’s very relatable.

Reactions: 13
Did he not have a daughter a few years ago too? His son is so cute! Glad to see he’s turned himself around and doing well.

Reactions: 3
Did he not have a daughter a few years ago too? His son is so cute! Glad to see he’s turned himself around and doing well.
Yes he did but the mother doesn’t allow him to see her (not sure why). I think regardless of what’s gone on in a relationship a father should be able to see his child unless he is a danger to them. He gets upset about it a lot but I don’t think there’s very much he can do. Yes Harry is such a little cutie and Danielle seems so lovely. Beautiful little family 💕

Reactions: 7
Yes he did but the mother doesn’t allow him to see her (not sure why). I think regardless of what’s gone on in a relationship a father should be able to see his child unless he is a danger to them. He gets upset about it a lot but I don’t think there’s very much he can do. Yes Harry is such a little cutie and Danielle seems so lovely. Beautiful little family 💕
Not much he can do? Why would he not to pursue it legally?

Reactions: 9
Not much he can do? Why would he not to pursue it legally?
He did talk about that recently. He said he didn’t want to do that because from what he’s seen his daughter is happy and well looked after and while she’s very young he doesn’t want to come along and interfere in her life especially as she won’t really know who he is, it could be quite disturbing for her. I’m not sure why the mother doesn’t let him see her.

Reactions: 3
I always fancied his dad, however unlike the GC I would never have made him an apple pie.

I remember the first episode I ever saw of TOWIE and it still has me in stitches; it went something like this:

Read with essex accent - I paraphrase

Mark: are you avin your mark tat-ooo removed
Lauren: Yes i am
Mark: but why you avin your mark tat-ooo removed
Lauren:ermmmmm hummmmmm (*thinks* cos u shaggin sam u tit)
mark: i didnt realise how much i love you til i heard you avin your mark tat-ooo removed - marry me
lauren: yippee

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He did talk about that recently. He said he didn’t want to do that because from what he’s seen his daughter is happy and well looked after and while she’s very young he doesn’t want to come along and interfere in her life especially as she won’t really know who he is, it could be quite disturbing for her. I’m not sure why the mother doesn’t let him see her.
Sorry but that is absolute bull!! Why did he let it get to the point that she didn’t know who he was? Why wasn’t he fighting from day one?! Something doesn’t add up there at all. It won’t get any easier as she get a older, if anything, it’ll get harder!! And wanting to be a part of your child’s life is hardly “interfering” - nah, something is amiss there...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Sorry but that is absolute bull!! Why did he let it get to the point that she didn’t know who he was? Why wasn’t he fighting from day one?! Something doesn’t add up there at all. It won’t get any easier as she get a older, if anything, it’ll get harder!! And wanting to be a part of your child’s life is hardly “interfering” - nah, something is amiss there...
Exactly! I think he’s one of those ‘moves on and plays happy families with his new gf and baby’. I’ve always like him but this annoys me!

Reactions: 5
Not sure what happened there, but hes been in a fair few relationships and they've all said he's not a nice guy. He went out with Cami Li and she said he was really aggressive and controlling, so maybe something happened in that relationship too

Reactions: 2
Not sure what happened there, but hes been in a fair few relationships and they've all said he's not a nice guy. He went out with Cami Li and she said he was really aggressive and controlling, so maybe something happened in that relationship too
People can change you know

People can change you know
Of course, just saying he has a past and in that relationship maybe something happened that no one knows about, which has created a reason as to why he doesn't have contact with his daughter. There must be a reason why he doesn't have contact.

Of course, just saying he has a past and in that relationship maybe something happened that no one knows about, which has created a reason as to why he doesn't have contact with his daughter. There must be a reason why he doesn't have contact.
I think you’ll probably find it online somewhere, I remember reading about it a couple of years ago but I can’t remember it now

Just found this...

I think you’ll probably find it online somewhere, I remember reading about it a couple of years ago but I can’t remember it now

Just found this...

There’s no excuse for not fighting to see your child. If he missed her as much as he says he does - he would do anything! Not just be all “ah I don’t wanna disturb her life, she looks happy”

Reactions: 9
There’s no excuse for not fighting to see your child. If he missed her as much as he says he does - he would do anything! Not just be all “ah I don’t wanna disturb her life, she looks happy”
Thoughts on the mums reasons?

I know it’s a show and somewhat scripted but he showed his temper in ex on the beach when he punched something so hard he had to have his hand in a cast ( if I remember rightly) think he had to leave because he kept kicking off.

Maybe he’s grown up now but ‘Instagram’ Life isn’t real life and that’s what we sometimes forget

Reactions: 8
I agree, its quite sad...its alright saying you don't wanna disturb her life cos she looks happy, but I imagine the older she gets, the more she'll understand and she might feel resentful seeing as he's there for his other child. Then she more than likely won't want to know him anyway.

Thoughts on the mums reasons?
It’s a tit reason. And if that’s the actual reason, she wouldn’t have a leg to stand on if he took it through the courts. Which makes me think it isn’t the whole story...

Reactions: 1
Last I saw of him was on Big Brother where he came across as a right tool.
I must check out his Insta.
Good on him if he's turned his life around.

Can we not forget this is a rave thread 😂 how many of you have watched his insta stories etc in the past year? He seems so genuine. Even offering to talk to people who are having problems with their depression/anxiety/mental health. I agree he was a bit of a twit in the past but he seems like a decent bloke now.

Reactions: 4
He's a narcissistic abuser with a good cover story. He mentally and physically abused his last god knows how many girlfriends and this latest one seems lovely and down to earth but also downtrodden. His Instagram is all an act. He's doing a "real" job cos he has no choice but to do so as no shows want to entertain him.

Reactions: 5