Kimberleyjxx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her curry look like chronic diarrhoea. Vile. Also peri chicken with gravy? Ew. ‘How good does this look’ not good at all babe sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t believe for one second anyones eating that creamy kale and thinking it’s nice. It looks foul

Reactions: 3
Donner kebab, half pounder cheeseburger(don’t believe for one minute that for the second time they sent her half pound instead of quarter) mozzarella sticks, cheesy chips, chicken wings, maaaaaate I love a good takeaway but she’s going to be the size of a house in no time 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Eeee I’m sorry but she’s NUTS this is some serious single white female type of vibe she wants to wear Brittany’s skin

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Donner kebab, half pounder cheeseburger(don’t believe for one minute that for the second time they sent her half pound instead of quarter) mozzarella sticks, cheesy chips, chicken wings, maaaaaate I love a good takeaway but she’s going to be the size of a house in no time 😳
Becki Jones in training

• Haha
What is Kimberley doing with that sodding mic 🤣🤣 her videos have the worst lighting and always have some tit filter on yet she’s worried about the sound quality.

I’ve also never seen someone so confident in their cooking whilst it looking so disgusting