Kimberleyjxx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a giveaway and this comment from the winner has me squealing. 😂😂😂

IMG_9155.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I feel like she’s probably make that account herself to cause clout. Is it a real account?
---
Just seen the profile and she has 76k likes maybe one of her friends? If not it’s deffo someone from here. She’s made multiple videos about it so must know people will give her sympathy. She seems like a down to earth girl, but defending and then emulating Brit the Nit makes her instantly unlikeable! Kim if your reading here whatever mannserims you’ve picked up from B please un-adopt them, be yourself and grow your account being authentic

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why is Kimberley doing a giveaway and making out tiktok gifted her the prize? She’s one odd woman hahaha

The girl that’s “bodyshamed” her is the same girl that won the prize and took the piss out of her. Beginning to think it’s Kimberly doing it for attention

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually feel sorry for her if she’s looking for the attention of Brittany cos you just know the scamming pig would look down her beady little nose at her

Calling out Brittany in her latest video. Go Kimberley. More balls than most of the influencers out there!

Reactions: 3
Ffs I get so much second hand embarrassment watching her videos. Her tea always looks absolutely shite

Reactions: 4
Guys she gives me the super weirdest vibes too tbh. Not in the same way as Brittany. But idk.

Did anyone see her portion half of that Apple Struddle thing for herself with ice cream? Plus it had come out burnt and she was acting like it was god’s gift or something amazing. 😆

It’s weird that influencers can just promote dangerous stuff like that? Both Brittany and Kim promote over consumption of food. A brand could possibly get in a lot of trouble for doing the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Guys she gives me the super weirdest vibes too tbh. Not in the same way as Brittany. But idk.

Did anyone see her portion half of that Apple Struddle thing for herself with ice cream? Plus it had come out burnt and she was acting like it was god’s gift or something amazing. 😆

It’s weird that influencers can just promote dangerous stuff like that? Both Brittany and Kim promote over consumption of food. A brand could possibly get in a lot of trouble for doing the same.
I’m yet to see any food that looks edible yet. 🤣 she’s deffo copying the mannerisms of Britney, even down to the expressions and nail tapping. So strange.

Reactions: 1
Seriously love there's no need to gasp, it's just some bleeping chips. 😂😂

IMG_9981.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She does everything that Brittany does and her denying it is crazy or flip side they have the same personality, I don’t know what it worse…

Why does her rice look like slop in that chili con carne video? 👀 Like it looks regurgitated. So sick of the fawning over really banal food.