Kimberleyjxx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tik Toker who desperately (for some reason) wants to be Brittany Miller.

It's this stupid facial expression in videos of her no better than average food for me.

IMG_8859.png

Reactions: 1
I mentioned this on Britannys thread but the ones with her boyfriend in the background wtf šŸ˜‚

None of her food looks nice how tragic
Hahaha thatā€™s the thing, some of Brittanyā€™s food does actually look nice but Kimberlyā€™s looks tit then she tries to imitate Brittanyā€™s over the top reactions. Itā€™s actually worrying how much sheā€™s studied her

the state of that pale ass gammon šŸ’€

Hahaha thatā€™s the thing, some of Brittanyā€™s food does actually look nice but Kimberlyā€™s looks tit then she tries to imitate Brittanyā€™s over the top reactions. Itā€™s actually worrying how much sheā€™s studied her

the state of that pale ass gammon šŸ’€
ā€˜I cut off the fat cos I hate itā€™ girl I know u scranned that when u stopped filming šŸ‘€

Tbf I actually prefer her to that Brittany!

Brittany is a scummy wee bleep. This girl seems more genuine. She needs to lose the filters though. They fake eyelashes and eyeliner do my nut in.

As if sheā€™s posted a video about her ā€˜tattle threadā€™ and the ā€˜hateā€™ she is getting šŸ˜‚ girl you have 5 comments. Humble yourself šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if sheā€™s posted a video about her ā€˜tattle threadā€™ and the ā€˜hateā€™ she is getting šŸ˜‚ girl you have 5 comments. Humble yourself šŸ˜‚
omg šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ girl we don't hate you we just think you need to stop copying that scumbag Brittany and be more original. If it upsets you then don't read it. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
The girl has 14k followers, the only way sheā€™d already know is because sheā€™s that obsessed with Brittany that she reads her thread religiously. Girl you need professional help, this isnā€™t ok or normal

Reactions: 2
The girl has 14k followers, the only way sheā€™d already know is because sheā€™s that obsessed with Brittany that she reads her thread religiously. Girl you need professional help, this isnā€™t ok or normal
Also her thread recently has been made and sheā€™s just come out with a video about it?? Come on Kim, come witch about Brittany with us we all know you read this page religiously and came across your own so donā€™t come with ā€œmy friend found itā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thereā€™s a girl called Ellie who comments on all of her posts and I swear a few days ago she had videos exposing Brittany and the cancer lies but theyā€™ve not been deleted x

Seen this girl mentioned on Brittanyā€™s thread so went and watched her vids and seen her mention her tattle thread. Came to find it and thereā€™s no ā€œdisgustingā€ comments? Behave šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Itā€™s funny in her latest dishing up curry she acts normal then you can literally see it click in her brain that she hasnā€™t acted like Brittanyā€¦ then sheā€™s like it looks insane with a gasp. Honestly the strangest thing! And sheā€™s also deleted her tattle vidā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 8