Kim Woodburn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This song clip has been in my youtube favorites list for for a few years now after what she said about Holly the other night its become relevant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone read her book about her childhood? Absolutely horrific and you can see how it's shaped her to be so tough.

Reactions: 4
Haha she's ace. Always been a straight talker. I loved their show back in the day 'How clean is your house' with Aggy.

BB43FE9E-7B99-4F38-8CFA-68242204DB1F.jpeg

Omg how stunning she was when she was younger bless her (I still think she looks great for her age, but this blew me away)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love Kim! Hilarious and a straight-talker, never a dull moment. And I think it's great that she doesn't toe the media line. I wish she was on TV more often though.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone read her book about her childhood? Absolutely horrific and you can see how it's shaped her to be so tough.
Yes, I've read it. She went through hell growing up, a mentally abusive alcoholic mother, a sexually abusive father and then as she grew up, a stillbirth alone in her bedroom and later an abusive marriage šŸ˜„

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Re-watching her CBB ()

Has its funny moments but this is definitely below the belt, as what's her face points out:

Kim: 'You're a mum, so grow up'

Nicole/Nicola: 'And you're not and that's your problem'

Nobody chooses to have a stillborn

Reactions: 1

Stumbled across this earlier - includes Kim vs Mary Portas (very one-sided). Apparently - according to an interview - Kim could NOT STAND Kirsty Alsop. Excellent judge of character, our Kim

Nicole is... she is the mafia... you are my women, you look after me. It sounds awfully dramatic, but you know it's true. The mafia won't break me, dear. They're being unfair, nasty for no reason, and they're picking on me. DON'T DO IT! DON'T DO IT!

• Heart
Reactions: 2