Kim Woodburn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I think you’re weird, arrogant, and mean,’ said one

Let us have a thread for this woman, who stands up for her beliefs and values

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope Kim is revelling in this Scofe piffle. I was around Fulham earlier and could swear that I saw her drive passed me, with the signature hairstyle and facial expressions

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love Kim. My partner can’t stand her 😂 We we’re talking about Schofield and he mentioned another persons article and I said “of course, the only person who’s opinion really matters is Kim Woodburn” (in reference to the DM article about her the other day) and he looked fuming (even tho he’s hated schofield longer than most people).

So now I’m committing myself to googling her opinion whenever we discuss popular news topics so I can wind him up more.
---
I love Kim. ADULTERER!!! Hahha bless her heart. She had a very hard life. What a legend.
Iconic
6F9EB488-DA06-48C0-BCC4-7F9909EF397B.gif

FEC02191-629E-46EC-A625-AA4FA925E3DF.gif
3342692B-FD79-428E-9CD7-BC3FD0C25A9B.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Chicken livers the lot of you. Wish I had arguments like Kim does.
---
I love Kim. My partner can’t stand her 😂 We we’re talking about Schofield and he mentioned another persons article and I said “of course, the only person who’s opinion really matters is Kim Woodburn” (in reference to the DM article about her the other day) and he looked fuming (even tho he’s hated schofield longer than most people).

So now I’m committing myself to googling her opinion whenever we discuss popular news topics so I can wind him up more.
---

Iconic
View attachment 2206863
View attachment 2206874View attachment 2206875
Makes me laugh when she’s saying to the security “scuse me, scuse me”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pleased to see our Kim has got a rave thread. I wouldn’t have had it any other way, especially after her performance on GBNews the other night

The woman is responsible for a seemingly endless list of memes. It’s quite astonishing. I’ll never forget her stint on CBB.

What’s everyone’s favourite Kim quotes? My list:

“I think you’re a little witch actually…”

To Nicole - “It’s such a shame that such a lovely girl with a kind heart is such a witch!” 🤣

To Nicole - “And you’re a page 3 girl who made a reputation for flashing your knockers dear!”

“Cross Nicole and the mafia mob are with you, mafia won’t break me dear”

“You’re an adulterer that two-timed your wife and three children!”

To a hairy-armpitted feminist - “That’s simply not true dear, you’re telling porkies.”

To Big Brother - “Don’t you do this to me!”

To Spencer Matthews - “You’re quite mental aren’t you”

“I warned them that I’d crucify them, so I did ☺😭

“That little witch!” 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Pleased to see our Kim has got a rave thread. I wouldn’t have had it any other way, especially after her performance on GBNews the other night

The woman is responsible for a seemingly endless list of memes. It’s quite astonishing. I’ll never forget her stint on CBB.

What’s everyone’s favourite Kim quotes?
Nicole... Nicola

She was in there with a hideous lot - I wouldn't be able to deal with them

Reactions: 4
Loved her on How Clean is Your House & Too Posh to Wash, even though she called the people “dirty beggars” you could tell she really wanted to help them 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 2