Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly , who cares about any of that except her close family and odd friend. It's just bizarre.
I am genuinely fascinated when people write like this, as well as nauseated.
Did you notice that little sentence “so fortunate to have you at home with me everyday “
I wish she’d stop

Reactions: 14
Honestly , who cares about any of that except her close family and odd friend. It's just bizarre.
I am genuinely fascinated when people write like this, as well as nauseated.
You’re right actually, it is an extremely odd way to post on a private instagram account. More like the sort of thing you post to an audience! If I had a friend posting like this I’d think WTF, where do you think you are 😂

Reactions: 5
I know they can't talk about them but her post seems to pointedly exclude Bunny and Jett.
Yep! I just think if those poor kids were to read that or be told its been written it's just gonna make them feel even more unloved and unwanted!! If she is not allowed to mention J&B then perhaps she should make a private insta so she can brag about her 2!!

Reactions: 6
Yep! I just think if those poor kids were to read that or be told its been written it's just gonna make them feel even more unloved and unwanted!! If she is not allowed to mention J&B then perhaps she should make a private insta so she can brag about her 2!!
I would have just thought, at this time, don't make those type of posts. Is there really any need? I no we don't know what's going on, but J & B don;t seem to be with either parent, so why all the happy 'us and our 2 boys' posts? Something's weird. And sorry, but as time goes on and the kids aren't back, I'm still wondering what the £16,680 was used for! There is still a pop up saying that GFM are trying to resolve an issue with the Organiser - so clearly nothing has changed there!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All we can hope for is that the children are safe and being properly cared for. They both must be incredibly damaged from what they've been exposed to from both parents.

Reactions: 2
Anyone willingly impregnated by greasy orange crooner Peter Andre is far from classy IMVHO.
I think they mean her behaviour around her step children. Whatever you think of her choices in men, I don't think there's any denying that she hasn't put a foot wrong in her public relationship with J and P, or her dealings with KP.

Reactions: 13
I think they mean her behaviour around her step children. Whatever you think of her choices in men, I don't think there's any denying that she hasn't put a foot wrong in her public relationship with J and P, or her dealings with KP.
This exactly... Emily has handled it smartly.
Michelle could learn a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did you notice that little sentence “so fortunate to have you at home with me everyday “
I wish she’d stop
in comparison to her partner who hasn’t seen his two children consistently for years. Passive aggressive cheap shots strikes again. They probably had a row 😅🤦🏼‍♀️
---
She wouldn’t even need to make a private account she could set her stories to close friends and family and just select those she wants to see her boujee perfect life.

• Sad
Reactions: 10