Kieran Hayler #4 Michelle's on video acting unstable while Kieran's spread Eagle on family dining table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly some people will do absolutely anything for money, sticking things up your bum 🤢
When I was doing placement on a surgical ward last year, someone turned up to A+E with thier girlfriends vibrator lost up thier bum - it was still vibrating 😱
Sorry if TMI but I (a straight woman) have never had anal sex, and have no desire to ever try it or stick anything else up my bum. Sounds very painful. Each to their own, maybe some of you love it and get pleasure off it...
---
Would you rather drink a pint of bin juice, or a pint of bum juice?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Honestly some people will do absolutely anything for money, sticking things up your bum 🤢
When I was doing placement on a surgical ward last year, someone turned up to A+E with thier girlfriends vibrator lost up thier bum - it was still vibrating 😱
Hahaha 🤣

Reactions: 1
Sorry if TMI but I (a straight woman) have never had anal sex, and have no desire to ever try it or stick anything else up my bum. Sounds very painful. Each to their own, maybe some of you love it and get pleasure off it...
---
My husband says its exit point not an entry point!
I agree with you though not for me either . It was bad enough the hemorrhoids after giving birth 🙊
---
I wouldn’t be letting my kid go there eating their fish fingers off a table their dads flopping his sweaty ass out on, no ta
And hairy 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
If he is indeed wearing a little apron in that table photo I have absolutely no desire to see what he does with his feather duster.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
He could do with a better and more thorough bleaching of his starfish. I see a tinge

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
---
Bin juice. Without a shadow of a doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like he's about to bang out a tune using his knob. Dirty beggar.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone posting onlyfans pics or any nudity risks being banned. All posts should be safe for work.

These are against our hosts rules and risks the whole site.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He must be a bit thick if he doesn't realise that this must be visible to social services as well as the general public.....

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I was in a cubicle in A&E and the woman next door had a banana stuck up her bum. The nurse walked away giggling and said to her colleague it wasn’t the first time she’d been in . Apparently she’d been there a bunch of times (ok the first two sentences were actually true) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This thread is hilarious tonight. Bananas and bum juice. Anyone for a smoothie of that flavour?
---
I was in a cubicle in A&E and the woman next door had a banana stuck up her bum. The nurse walked away giggling and said to her colleague it wasn’t the first time she’d been in . Apparently she’d been there a bunch of times (ok the first two sentences were actually true) 🤣
Must have been one of those really unripe, hard green bananas

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t be letting my kid go there eating their fish fingers off a table their dads flopping his sweaty ass out on, no ta
It’s not even an attractive table. If it was some chic, upcycled, brocade number it would make some(?) photographic sense to drape his whispering brown eye all over it.. but a smoked glass number from the 90’s? I wouldn’t buy that for a dollar.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.