Kieran Hayler #4 Michelle's on video acting unstable while Kieran's spread Eagle on family dining table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its time all sides down tools and stop posting the kids on socials now. Let the live away from the public and start to heal. That's what the kids will benefit from now.
Hear hear, I really hope KH and MP do this but based on past experience, I don't think MP will.

Reactions: 5
If that post is suposed to be referring to the go fund me so popular on here, then Kieron or Michelle definitely read tattle. It was literally a few days ago we discussed how bad it looked on hin he hadnt acknowledged it.
Maybe who ever it was that said they thought the go fund me promoter was actually Michelle, wasnt so far from the truth after all!!
😂 Now it looks even worse for the wierd half asrsed non acknowledgment. The man needs a PR officer.
That is not a doubt in my mind that they are both on here somewhere

Reactions: 12
I think people have questioned it because with some of the past scandals like Ashley cain and that captain tom Moore scandal, people are more aware of scams. So I think its just human nature to question things. I think we should always question things.
I don't know the Ashley Cain case, but re Tom Moore - I thought it seemed off from the start, and it was. Shocking case. The family is a disgrace. Actually his thread here is pure comedy gold, if you want a laugh.

Reactions: 10
For what it's worth I don't think anyone is a 'twit' for donating, I think they are very kind and empathetic for doing so, and KH should he very honoured that they chose to do that for him. He's so lucky because some dad's don't get that opportunity.
I think people have questioned it because with some of the past scandals like Ashley cain and that captain tom Moore scandal, people are more aware of scams. So I think its just human nature to question things. I think we should always question things.
Regardless of what I think about MP and also what I think about KP, I just hope those little kiddies can get some sort of stability in their lives now. KH is still their dad and all kids should be able to see both their mum and dad. Doesn't matter what we think of them, what matters is that the kids are safe and happy. I hope on both sides they can all reflect and accept the part they've all played in this sorry mess. I hope they can concentrate on J&B and help to build their confidence and keep then both safe, loved and supported. Its time all sides down tools and stop posting the kids on socials now. Let the live away from the public and start to heal. That's what the kids will benefit from now.
It's time for all adults to start being adults. And I hope MPs kids can adjust too and that they can all grow as a family.
Fantastic post and I agree wholeheartedly. The kids should be the main concern in this battle. Let's hope it can be resolved for their sakes and has the best outcome possible. X

Reactions: 7
Just seen his insta thats a weird ass acknowledgement like he wanted to hide it? It's done now so......... Anyway I believe he did receive the money but how it's spent well now.....MP was out to lunch other day with her bestie having blinis & caviar so it won't last long!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Well he's acknowledged it. Let's see if the kids are finally put 1st. They need more than being reunited with KH and M. A lot more.
---
Just seen his insta thats a weird ass acknowledgement like he wanted to hide it? It's done now so......... Anyway I believe he did receive the money but how it's spent well now.....MP was out to lunch other day with her bestie having blinis & caviar so it won't last long!!!!!
It should be spent on therapy for J&B

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well he's acknowledged it. Let's see if the kids are finally put 1st. They need more than being reunited with KH and M. A lot more.
---

Yes you are right! Hopefully kids will be ok that's the main thing

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_2024-04-19-20-50-02-23_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Sellebrity soccer uses GFM to make regular donations.
His Instagram post is bizarre and actually has made me more sceptical tbh. Why word it like that?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2885903
Sellebrity soccer uses GFM to make regular donations.
His Instagram post is bizarre and actually has made me more sceptical tbh. Why word it like that?
Ah good find! I searched but couldn’t find anything. Back to Tattle spy school for me 🕵🏻‍♀️.

DC said he had acknowledged THE gfm though so it must be that one and not the Sellebrity Soccer gfm that he mentioned in the post where he specifically talks about charity football….. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Ah good find! I searched but couldn’t find anything. Back to Tattle spy school for me 🕵🏻‍♀️.

DC said he had acknowledged THE gfm though so it must be that one and not the Sellebrity Soccer gfm that he mentioned in the post where he specifically talks about charity football….. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I credit it all to working a 13 hour shift and then chucking back a quadruple rum and coke when I got in the house.

Bacardi I salute you and what you do to my brain. 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---

I agree therapy is a necessity for those two little ones... but where do you start with the lives they've led and the stuff they've been through. From every year of their lives there's been trouble and upset. Living their lives in the public..parents divorce. Siblings from different families. Different ways of them being brought up has been a massive problem. The challenges these 2 little ones are facing and will continue to face are extreme for any normal child. Its just a total duck up....I hope they get to get normality and loads of care and love in their little lives.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm cabin crew, albeit for a different airline. We get money off holidays/ flights that we have each year. So say for example, depending on your lengths service you could get £600 off a holiday that year.We also can do 'late seats' so we can get on a flight if the flight isn't full. So for eg, a short haul flight could be £60, a mid haul £100, long haul £200 pp. Does that make sense? So I reckon she does get some sort of discount, I'd have to ask my mate at BA what sort of perks they get. Although I don't see my mate going on all these non work trips like MP does.
One of my friends is BA cabin crew and he’s always going somewhere, lucky bugger!

Reactions: 2
did she delete !!! i think some were scared of her
funny she always liked the sound of her own voice and can bet she lurks or has outside contact with the tattle/ig people but is in no rush to have an opinion on the gfm mess and their involvment with sam and the set up
speaks volumes the silence
Yes, she deleted the apology.

Reactions: 2
I don't know the Ashley Cain case, but re Tom Moore - I thought it seemed off from the start, and it was. Shocking case. The family is a disgrace. Actually his thread here is pure comedy gold, if you want a laugh.
You definitely need to read his wiki and have a search on YouTube for the messiah himself and his behaviour in Ex on the Beach and a talk show (can’t remember the make of it now). For me, he’s worse than Tom Moore’s family and then some..

• Wow
I cannot work out for the life of me why he has done that IG post.
It has posed more questions than answers.
If I didn't know about the tattle GFM I would assume he meant the football GFM.
If he means the tattle GFM there is absolutely no reason why he couldn't thank them now with transparency and honesty as F4J have shown the GFM page.

The cloak and dagger tit is ridiculous. It wouldn't effect the outcome of any court proceedings.

Reactions: 7
The way he says 'I personally wanted to thank everyone...' and 'I am overwhelmed by the support' sounds like he's referring to his own GFM.
If it was a soccer GFM, wouldn't he say 'The lads and I want to thank everyone' and 'we are overwhelmed' or something like that?

Although I agree it is odd the way it's sandwiched between 2 paragraphs about soccer. Is he deliberately trying to be ambiguous?

Confused.

Reactions: 11
I cannot work out for the life of me why he has done that IG post.
It has posed more questions than answers.
If I didn't know about the tattle GFM I would assume he meant the football GFM.
If he means the tattle GFM there is absolutely no reason why he couldn't thank them now with transparency and honesty as F4J have shown the GFM page.

The cloak and dagger tit is ridiculous. It wouldn't effect the outcome of any court proceedings.
And saying he doesn't want to antagonise KP by discussing it doesn't cut it for me either!! He used her bloody name to get his new hair ffs....they sold the story about her wishing their baby dead!! Those things would antagonise her much more than people on a gossip forum paying his legal bills?? Madness 😠

The way he says 'I personally wanted to thank everyone...' and 'I am overwhelmed by the support' sounds like he's referring to his own GFM.
If it was a soccer GFM, wouldn't he say 'The lads and I want to thank everyone' and 'we are overwhelmed' or something like that?

Although I agree it is odd the way it's sandwiched between 2 paragraphs about soccer. Is he deliberately trying to be ambiguous?

Confused.
But.
If he had no GFM set up for him it would still read okay. A little bit narcy maybe but still okay as it is his personal IG after all .
He has no reason at this point not to thank people for his GFM.
It would effect nothing.

That is what is now strange.
16K and the donors get a ambiguous thanks between a football charity IG post?
If someone gave me 17k ( rounded up now) I think I may be able to give them their own IG post 😌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.