Kerry Conway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing how we have likely had a visit from The Conways tonight, I thought they may enjoy their own thread!

Reactions: 3
Another one who’s husband had to get in the act! Ruined the vlogs imo - he’s such a big girl’s blouse!

Reactions: 5
Another one who’s husband had to get in the act! Ruined the vlogs imo - he’s such a big girl’s blouse!
I agree. If I'm honest she doesn't bother me all that much it's the hubby that gets on my tits. Feel like he tries too hard to be cool and relevant. At least he's stopped wearing caps backwards.. didn't suit him at all!

I've always found him odd.....Kerry always seemed a bit scared of him, like she needed his permission for everything (been watching her since sienna was a baby) he needs to just go to work and stay out of it!

Reactions: 1
I hope they are doing things at there own speed (babies, house move again) and not just trying to keep up. Everything seems rush trying to keep with the latest flow of insta and you tube. Just be happy with what you have, nothing wrong with trying to upgrade every now but for me I have three kids and I would be seriously stress at taking on more and more expense if you tube was my "job". Don't watch them any more, loads of reasons why, I could go on and on.......... :)

I agree. If I'm honest she doesn't bother me all that much it's the hubby that gets on my tits. Feel like he tries too hard to be cool and relevant. At least he's stopped wearing caps backwards.. didn't suit him at all!
I used to subscribe to her channel and unsubbed once the hubby got more involved,the same with a few other channels. It stops being natural family vlogging and becomes very staged for the camera.

Reactions: 4
Warren is the worst out of the insta/vlog Dad’s. Not even really in the vlogs though more just online, why is he trying to claim credit for the work and money Kerry has made, it’s her “job” and channel!

Their ConwayClan channel lost partnership (or Adsense? idk) when youtube made it you had to have certain views and subs. He whinged it’s not fair, but as like pewdiepie said he didn’t earn get anything from YouTube till he had like 15K subs.

Also when that Elle Darby hotel controversy happened Warren was on this big Facebook thread about it defending her ?

He seems controlling. Something odd I can’t quite put my finger on, but her blogs are not the same

Contrived, trying too hard wannabes..... and what is there about those kids that we don’t know!!!

Reactions: 2
The thing that gets on my nerves about Kerry is that she goes on and on about how advanced her kids are. I find it so off putting in general when people boast about their kids in that way. We all think our own kids are gorgeous and clever, but at the end of the day her kids are just normal kids like most. Why does she not realise this!

Reactions: 11
I didn't used to mind Kerry but the way she got pregnant with Roma when he didn't want another child it was when I started to not really like her ok she wanted to have another but aria was still so little she didn't need to rush it she could have waited and tried to get him to be more happy about having a third.
Now this whole buying a house is another weird thing that I think she just seems to watch others and think I want that a few weeks ago they couldn't afford to buy he was keeping an eye on rentals in the area they wanted to move, out of the blue they seemed to go view a new rental and think about moving the next day they decided they were buying WTF.
I think she just watches other mummy vloggers and goes I want that Charlotte Taylor had a third Kerrys suddenly pregnant with her third, Mrs M moves house Kerrys buying a house whats wrong with just enjoying what you have.

The thing that gets on my nerves about Kerry is that she goes on and on about how advanced her kids are. I find it so off putting in general when people boast about their kids in that way. We all think our own kids are gorgeous and clever, but at the end of the day her kids are just normal kids like most. Why does she not realise this!
There were posts ages ago about how she was potty training Aria & how young she was. Then it all went quiet & she was back in nappies. Now she's potty training again for an ad!

Just remembered someone mentioned on the meldrum thread her trying to be a travel vlogger, that was hilarious and embarrassing. She was putting their “next destination .....” in her bio on Instagram ?
Jessica Avey was doing similar and saying she wanted to homeschool her kids and be a full time travel blogger. One week long sponsored trip to Europe and they think they’re world travellers.

Potty training......jeez these ‘parents’ will flog anything!! Those poor kids! Did she stop the training for a deal? Then start up again once she got the contract?

I didn't used to mind Kerry but the way she got pregnant with Roma when he didn't want another child it was when I started to not really like her ok she wanted to have another but aria was still so little she didn't need to rush it she could have waited and tried to get him to be more happy about having a third.
Now this whole buying a house is another weird thing that I think she just seems to watch others and think I want that a few weeks ago they couldn't afford to buy he was keeping an eye on rentals in the area they wanted to move, out of the blue they seemed to go view a new rental and think about moving the next day they decided they were buying WTF.
I think she just watches other mummy vloggers and goes I want that Charlotte Taylor had a third Kerrys suddenly pregnant with her third, Mrs M moves house Kerrys buying a house whats wrong with just enjoying what you have.
I thought the same, very odd how they could afford to buy all of a sudden. I remember them saying about how They couldn’t afford a bigger car a few months back but now they’ve bought a house ?
Wonder if they will keep their own home cleaner and tidier than their previous homes.....doubt it!

Yes i remember Kerry says apparently it is legal if you cant fit 3 car seats but I know I would be wanting a car I could safely fasten my children into first over buying a house.

I’m guessing the car is on finance and they’re stuck with it as they can’t afford to pay it off.

I don't dislike Kerry, but also agree that the bragging about how bright her girls are is really irritating. You can tell she's one of those pushy mums, desperate for her child to jump to the next stage in their development. She was even on IG a while ago saying Roma was looking at people's food when they're eating. Yes, that's what babies do - they look at objects around them, it doesn't mean they're really for a 3 course meal, you plonker! Honestly, you're on your third child now ffs, you must know this. Kerry isn't as bad as Katieandbaby, but her spelling and grammar could do with some work, so I'm not sure where she thinks her genius kids are inheriting their brains from.

And don't get me started on that lump of a husband. She goes through stages of killing herself to lose weight (when she's fine as she is), and then there's him... ?

Reactions: 9