Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

37BBL

VIP Member
Prediction for a future video, 7 meals from my American fridge freezer to my range cooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Laura12345

If my husband acted like he and his friends are doing, which is bad anyway but actually posting it on instagram for everyone to see..... his fucking bags would be packed waiting by the front door when he attempted to come home. Thats the sort of holiday you do possibly when your 18 not married with kids acting like a fucking idiot. How embarrassed would i be if that was my husband. Absolute state and bet he thinks he's really cool now because he has a busted nose and shit tattoo!!!!

What does his tattoo say?

TWAT hopefully!

• Haha
  • Heart

R99

HA is it I actually feel sorry for Woz - I think he’s not too bad. Just got a rough deal with a high maintenance, wannabe wife?!! 🤪 don’t hate me 🙈🙈🙈
I’d really love to think this comment is from Warren 😂

• Haha

Katiep

Yeah but did everyone know she breastfeeds? And they are renovating? My god she is a broken f-ing record....look at me everyone getting my boob out as did you know I breastfeed? Good for you love, you feed your baby like every other bloody parent, we don’t need to see it constantly shuffed in our faces ....
Don’t think I can actually watch them anymore, the most irritating, braggy yet incredibly stupid couple out there on the internet.

• Heart
  • Haha

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I breastfed till a year. I found that by 5/6 months, they had not only outgrown crib but they were unsettled/woken up by us and vice versa. They should have made siennnas room a priority and then moved Roma in with aria.
They had to put the fridge freezer, range cooker, kitchen and the stag do before their daughters bedrooms.

• Sad
Her latest insta story made my eyes roll out of my head.

No, Kezza, your 10 month old is not saying ‘I did it’ - stop making out your baby is a genius & just let her be a baby!

• Haha

Rachel Tucker

Hello :)
Hate how Kerry always goes on about how difficult aria is
Poor kid will see all this one day and wonder why she was singled out from her sisters :(
Don't even get me started on the dump of a house they live in to

Also fed up of her moaning about Roma not sleeping
Stop breastfeeding her every single time then ! She's 9 months ? Not 9 weeks
Kerry is the issue here

• Heart

fireflies

VIP Member
I have to admit I feel on Insta it's been infleuencer gifted holiday overload.
We can't afford a holiday this year because we brought a house that needs lot of work.
We might be able afford 1 night premier inn.
We joined national trust and will do picnics.
We will rotate the parks
I think seeing him announce they off to blue stone made me feel quite down and annoyed.
Stupid I I know but when they on several holidays a year and don't pay for days out it grates.
Brummy must be annoyed as blue stone classier than haven.
Blue stone us on list at some point.
When you read comments like you deserve it you work so hard. Makes me wonder what planet some people are on.

• Heart

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Judging by all these negative comments...you are all just jealous of those burgers. Stop fat shaming Kezza’s burgers. Kerry used her initiative and put them in the slow cooker. All those Trolls saying a Maccys would have been quicker,easier,cheaper...No! Kerry does not want to listen to your opinions.
Enjoy your £30 take away Kez and Woz!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

eyespy

nothing annoys me more than someone who constantly complains about something yet does absolutley nothing to change or help the situation :rolleyes:

Warren didn't want sienna either and told her to "get rid of it". Watched the vlog where she announced she was pregnant with S the other day.

I don't think anyone said she tricked Wazza in to having a 3rd baby, but I think she definitely was going to have one whether he wanted to or not.
But she is right, takes 2 to tango.

Wazza, let this be a lesson, in future wrap it up before you slap it up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

reader87123

VIP Member
I think your right and Kerry is clearly pro abortion from the pictures she was posting on Instagram so my question is why didn't she have one if that was the case? She couldn't manage with 2 children. She can't say shes pro abortion when she KNEW her husband didn't want another baby AT ALL. I bet her told her to get one.
She didn't think about him at all. I reckon he does resent the situation
Pro-abortion? Nobody is pro-abortion. Nobody WANTS an abortion. Any decent human being should be pro-CHOICE though. And how can she not be pro-choice because her husband didn't want another baby? That makes no sense at all. If Warren didn't want another baby then he should have taken precautions to prevent pregnancy - condoms, vasectomy, etc. It takes two people to make a baby.

I cannot believe I'm sticking up for her, but JFC.

reader87123

VIP Member
Absolute state of that stag do. Bunch of thicko larger louts acting like thugs. How lovely. You're so lucky, Kerry! 😍😍😍 Wish I was married to that gormless lump of chub with the broken nose. I mean, seriously, what a bunch of fucking idiots. And him saying it's what happens on a stag do... yeah, if you and your friends are a big bunch of chavs!

• Heart
  • Wow

reader87123

VIP Member
You’re spot on there. Kerry has always been a dirty, messy person. she is shit at cleaning and tiding, and in some way I do feel sorry for WozCock as when he comes home from work, he comes home to a shit tip. I have 4 little ones and I always make sure the house is all clean and tidy before my hubby comes home from a hard day at work. He has to come home to a whinging, whiny, moaning Kerry and a dumping ground! Wouldn’t surprise me if he packs her in one day 🙈🙈

He’s alwayyyyys on his flipping phone. Probably on tinder or something hahaha. Wouldn’t surprise me to be honest
I don't feel sorry for him, they're both as bone idle as each other. He's happy living like a slob just as much as she is. He's also responsible for the mess, so he could always chip in and give her a hand. Or he could offer to take the kids out so she can get stuff done, and vice versa.