Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Kerry sounds rather bitter in her Instagram stories in regards to seeing some other youtubers on posters in a shop.

It was just the "well done girls" part which sounded off. As if to say "not me, again.."
I thought the exact same thing to be honest

Rugratz

I wonder if warren resents it, since he very clearly stated he only ever wanted two. To then find three a struggle, and for Kerry to be adamant she wanted 3 and then her also struggle (not that it’s her fault at all), I wonder if he ever resents the situation?
Exactly what is going to happen with Claire Witt

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I think it's a external door like a back/front door. She could do with a solid oak one.
It's looking a bit too white a cheap right now.

The room need colour.
Did Kerry not show the ‘look’ on Pinterest she wanted to copy for the pantry door? I remember thinking that would only work if you had the big ‘American kitchen’ style look, where you have a big pantry that is like a storage room, all neatly organised. More Kardashian than Kezza.

fireflies

VIP Member

Warren is removing the tiles that seems a sensible job pre new kitchen.
Not sure plug sockets were best left to after.
Will they be plastering the walls
Are they tiling all way across or having an upstand?
Seems Warren doing so much himself
And other family members
I assume they paid for wickes fitters on credit to fit the kitchen.
Do they plan paint tile and do floor themselves.
Don't they need a sparky or plumber
Intrigued to see final result and total cost.

fireflies

VIP Member
I had always imagined it would be units on one side, and then the girls sit on the other as the counter extends further and creates a seated area. It’s a relatively common thing to have in my area. Like Emily Norris has hers.

Like this:
That how I thought it would be.
The worktop would overhang.
But not sure how much space around the side where they sit as thought it was close to the doorway and the new layout made room narrower.

Looking at before pics I reckon going be narrow gap between the fridge wall and the island as it's a walk through from another room. Her kitchens odd shape and size.

Last edited:

Blondie

VIP Member
I had the same feeling too. I think quite a lot of people did as someone said something to her at the time of that video, it looks like she tricked him.
Whether she told him she wasn't ovulating or something, only he knows why he didn't use a condom but it seems a bit iffy to me.