Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
How TF is she getting away with online bullying as a nurse? There’s a strict code of conduct in nursing…she should be in deep sh#t for that behaviour…vile girl!

Reactions: 7

Spanor511

VIP Member
That’s Vanilla Vavrons account back already. That annual leave must have done her the world of good eh Kerri 😏😏😏

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
They’re a pair of mean girls those two bullies I hope she learns from her friend and stops 🤦‍♀️
Roma won’t learn from anyone, she’s a typical keyboard gangster. Thinks she’s a big wummin behind a camera, wouldn’t say anything to your face. This woman requires a clean PVG to carry out her work as an agency nurse so in the words of Conor McGregor, ‘she’ll do nothing’.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Aye I used to like her. Now every video she is selling pish from the TikTok shop. It’s constant. Constant deliveries of shit (but of course it’s all amazing), making the same dinners using the same 15 spices every night and SHOUTING into the camera. Another one like Nana Bastard. Works the night shift, but doesn’t mention it much. See her latest Cider haul video, I am cringing to death for her. Who does she actually think she is 🤣🤣🤣 she thinks she’s like a proper influencer not some mad hairy from Blantyre. Those dresses are all far too young for her aswell. WTF.

Last edited:
  • Haha

billyboy127

Chatty Member
Funny as soon as she’s got a man she’s never with her ‘small human’ 😂😂 agreed complete goon 😂😂 very bad rep

HaggisLass

The boy that left her the comment his tiktok is back, the abuse he’s getting in the comments! He was slagging her accent it was hardly trolling! People are mad
And let’s be honest , that accent is awful. They should play her TikToks on a loop as a form of punishment to prisoners

also know she likes to snoop on here because like her bizzy friend tattle provide them the views. Hi hen 👋

• Haha

RainyVee

Has anyone came across another lassie from same area ( I think it’s close by anyway- missmercimcn/ Laura m naught on? Does she have a thread?
No, not her. There is another one thoigh, who is a nurse too, SadieQueen I think her Tiktok name is. I used to really like her & now she's on the Tiktok shop & getting free stuff, sje has become really SHOUTY!!

HaggisLass

Notice that the these Scottish ladies all love to address negative comments because they think they look like ‘boss girls’ when they just come across nasty , stupid and proving the point of the comment . I’m ashamed

RainyVee

Between Roma & Sadie, they are not great adverts for the nursing profession, loud mouthed with vile language. Makes me cringe for them.

Reactions: 6

Spanor511

VIP Member
Honestly nobody posts on her thread because she’s so boring. Talks the same shit every day, sells the same shit every day. Shouts and swears into the camera like a hard woman, but wouldn’t say boo to a goose irl. She needs a clean pvg. She’s irritating but very, very boring. It makes her single maw scummy mummies that watch her lives and buy her shit feel important when they do, as they have no other real purpose in life, just sitting watching boring people swearing into a camera, making up rants that don’t happen, instead of being a productive member of society and having a job. #targetaudience
She never appears on my FYP, I don’t follow her either, most recently seen her because of her bully pal Stephanie Vavron where they were bullying Aimee. Sometimes her lives appear, where’s she’s selling the same shit every other creator is selling, telling her Huns how amazing everything is. When she’s mentioned on here, I sometimes go and look for the videos and honestly don’t know how anyone can voluntarily watch them. Would bore the tits right aff ye.

Last edited:

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Think you’re absolutely reaching here 😂 just cos she has a kid doesn’t mean she can’t dress however the hell she wants. That’s just a weird view. She’s on a sunny holiday and wearing a bikini- nothing strange about that hun
We can agree to disagree, hun.

I'm not saying she can't wear what she wants, nor that she shouldn't be wearing a bikini. I just think when you've got a pre teen son, what you put out there on social media is going to follow him as well as her. And she even says herself "but spicier", what pre teen kid (but boy especially) wants their mates seeing their mum being "spicy". But as I say, I'm maybe being prudish about it, because it's not something I would do.

billyboy127

Chatty Member
I often wonder if she actually enjoys being a mum the amount she moans about her ‘small human’ the rants are getting old now

Spanor511

VIP Member
No, not her. There is another one thoigh, who is a nurse too, SadieQueen I think her Tiktok name is. I used to really like her & now she's on the Tiktok shop & getting free stuff, sje has become really SHOUTY!!
Aye. I agree. She’s on the verge of a thread. Every post is an advert.

kirst06

Chatty Member
F me a few jumps out of an plane ✈ she’s now a qualified Sky dive instructor 🪂🥹 yeah ok you skank
---
Probably giving the Instructor a Few BJs🤪

• Haha

billyboy127

Chatty Member
I’m worried for Tyler now she’s got a new man on the scene the fridge seems to be neglected is he ok hun??

• Haha