Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Hi Kerri hen, as I've said on yer pal's thread many times, ye cannae call Tattlers trolls, doll. Naebody forces you to read. But clearly it tickles you so you batter in 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

ZedsDead

VIP Member
That's us pure TELT about being irrelevant eh? Big hard Roma. There's a reason yer thread has only had 12 pages in eight months. Must be disappointing, every day, logging in, hoping something's been said about ye. Away and get a bikini tap that fits ye.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Out the loop

She’s an abusive bully she’s well known for the domestics with her little boys dad. She still claims to be a nurse but actually only does bank work as and when it suits her. Hopefully her Tik tok career dries up soon and she hits reality with a bang as it’s the least she deserves, trust me

Reactions: 10

Spanor511

VIP Member
Here's her new man. Seems like he's fond of jumping out of planes. No wonder she didn't want the wee man on holiday with her while she was doing this. Too busy getting rogered to look after your wean.
Did you know Tyler has a fridge in his room?

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Aye her accent is tragic. Tries to make out she’s a hard woman, when she’s just a dafty. A hard women on TikTok replying to comments from men. Sells the same shite Tomm jewellery you can buy for a fraction of the price on Ali Express. Also sells every other cheap brand going to her huns, but is fond of luxury products for herself.

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Ladies - fire away to

Enjoy!

PS how annoyed will Roma be that she's an extra two pages and they aren't even about her 😂

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
That's us pure TELT about being irrelevant eh? Big hard Roma. There's a reason yer thread has only had 12 pages in eight months. Must be disappointing, every day, logging in, hoping something's been said about ye. Away and get a bikini tap that fits ye.
God she must be raging at the attention Vavron has got today in The Sun and is trying to jump on the bandwagon. She could only dream of that engagement, positive or negative. Imagine having to screenshot Tattle for content 🤣🤣🤣 BORING.
She’s dying for a tattle thread, but she’s just so boring. Love that for you Kerri Hun. Imagine screenshotting tattle, imagine being that desperate for engagement from us 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Blueberrymuffin

I used to like her but the last few weeks she's been grating on me whenever I've seen her come up on TT. Also the fact she's pals with prinny fae aberdeen now makes me dislike her more paha

Reactions: 8

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s moanin her thread is drying up but that’s cos she’s not on live making a tit of herself 😂 we’ve not a fridge restock in a week is Tyler ok??
Does Tyler have a fridge in his room? Shes never mentioned it.
Don’t be giving out too many blow jobs on this trip Kerri dawl. Treat them mean, keep them keen mind.

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I aspire to be like Kerri and be able to put a fridge in my kids room
---
Haha it’s my post she’s on about.

She obviously didn’t get the irony 🙄
---
Did you know Tyler has a fridge in his room?
I can’t get over that she didn’t get I was being ironic in my post and then did a whole story about my post 😂😂😂💬
✊🏻💦
---
Sorry hen it took me a while to see that you’d done a story about my post.

You’re not relevant enough for me to check your posts out all the time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

YouAreHiding

Fellow nurse here (NHS) 🤣 just came across her OMG the nedsville accent is rough. See she has a man - no one affluent with money would go near her. Maybe someone that sells drugs or dug’s. She is attractive sat still in a photo then she opens that gob and the looks disappear faaaaaast.

• Haha

hereforthecapri

No, not her. There is another one thoigh, who is a nurse too, SadieQueen I think her Tiktok name is. I used to really like her & now she's on the Tiktok shop & getting free stuff, sje has become really SHOUTY!!

Biggest Ned in South Lanarkshire ❄❄❄❄❄

• Haha

Scottishgyal

I usually skip past this idiots content on tiktok , another dafty going on and on selling stuff. Recently I’ve checked the comments and she is one cheeky bitch that needs brought down a peg or two. She will love that there’s a new comment in this thread and I wasn’t going to give her the satisfaction but I cannot help myself. What a horrible wee boot she is

billyboy127

Chatty Member
Fucking Randy Roma on live gushing about her new man…..I met him in Benidorm a few years ago and he used to be a naked butler 😂

• Haha