Kerri Roma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she wanna say the C word anymore? Such a disgusting word..she’s really got a bee in her bonnet, yesterday calling out her “trolls” today saying people in her town smile at her but talk tit behind her back..surely having a public platform means you have to take the good with the bad? She’s an angry wuman 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I am mortified for her stories.
He’s obv said something about her new bf that’s really touched a nerve.
I can’t imagine being in my 30s and going on Instagram ranting and raving like that, her poor son must be mortified. I bet all his palls rip the piss out of him at school

Reactions: 4
I know these folk are usually scammers but now now Keri.

Not everyone can roll around on a beach doing the cringiest fake tan “ads” known to man and publicly humiliating their own child.

Some live in impoverished countries.

Or, ya know, have self respect.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is she still nursing and pals with vavron?
I think she does enough agency shifts to keep her registered. Makes sense cause if tt dried up then she can go straight back into nursing and the agency shifts pay well

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen the latest video from this pollution?

Some guy said she was a 9/10, dropping to a 3/10 due to her accent.

Shes then went on a mission to track the guy down, find out he's got kids, family etc, threatening to tag them, follow them etc.

Fair enough the guy shouldn't have said what he said, but she's an absolute nasty piece of work.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That’s out of order… many people say they hate the Scottish accent and it’s true. What she has just done there was shocking!
Fair enough if he was horrible to her etc. but doesn’t like the Scottish accent, now to humiliate his wife and kids is far to far. She’s an hole

How TF is she getting away with online bullying as a nurse? There’s a strict code of conduct in nursing…she should be in deep sh#t for that behaviour…vile girl!

Reactions: 7
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Scottish accent, it’s just how she speaks that is wrong with it

• Heart
I thought that video she done was absolutely vile.
The comment wasn’t even that bad, shows how fragile her ego is though.

Reactions: 5
I thought that video she done was absolutely vile.
The comment wasn’t even that bad, shows how fragile her ego is though.
Hilarious. She just wanted to bring it to everyone’s attention that a man said she was a 9. Her reaction was vile. She’s to be pitied really, such bizarre lengths to go to for attention because her content is so boring.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hilarious. She just wanted to bring it to everyone’s attention that a man said she was a 9. Her reaction was vile. She’s to be pitied really, such bizarre lengths to go to for attention.
Aye there’s deffo a want with her. Not surprised she’d do that to a stranger though, she’s vile about her son too.

Reactions: 6
Notice that the these Scottish ladies all love to address negative comments because they think they look like ‘boss girls’ when they just come across nasty , stupid and proving the point of the comment . I’m ashamed

The boy that left her the comment his tiktok is back, the abuse he’s getting in the comments! He was slagging her accent it was hardly trolling! People are mad

The boy that left her the comment his tiktok is back, the abuse he’s getting in the comments! He was slagging her accent it was hardly trolling! People are mad
And let’s be honest , that accent is awful. They should play her TikToks on a loop as a form of punishment to prisoners

also know she likes to snoop on here because like her bizzy friend tattle provide them the views. Hi hen 👋

• Haha
She keeps popping up on my fyp again, is her Nan dead or no? She keeps going on about grief but then she’s seen her nan for tea. Someone fill me in cause I can’t watch with that accent (and I’m Scottish 😂)

• Haha