Kerana0208

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two weirdos never come up on my fyp page anymore, I feel strangely sad about this haha. But actually, to be fair to them, they don’t seem toooooo bad - just a bit… odd 🤷‍♀️

When they do appear I always head straight to comments as they’re usually really funny!

Reactions: 2
One of their videos just came up on my fyp and I genuinely needed a TW. It’s been a while since I saw them and they look so unwell??

One of their videos just came up on my fyp and I genuinely needed a TW. It’s been a while since I saw them and they look so unwell??
they’ve just popped up on my fyp and I came to say the exact same thing! ‘When it’s the middle of the night and the kids walk in’ video - didn’t even realise it was them

Reactions: 1
they’ve just popped up on my fyp and I came to say the exact same thing! ‘When it’s the middle of the night and the kids walk in’ video - didn’t even realise it was them
Yea it was that exact one!!!

i just don’t think they have broken up - they broke up but still love each other and live together and kerry had a love bite on her neck!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I like kerry but Anna gives me bad vibes about her.
I agree. There is definitely something that comes across as sinister about Anna, and she seems to be taking the lead more in videos.of late and have noticed Kerry very rarely talks now. Maybe too much pain from all the recent dental visits.
I like kerry but Anna gives me bad vibes about her.

Well Anna admitted to being a psycho. I bet there has been some emotional abuse and such!

They’re on benefits (I believe), the price of living has increased, and will further increase.

I reckon this was to get views and engagement up. I’ve noticed they’re appearing on live a lot more now too. They were just on live playing pool in a pub. Get views, gifts, etc.

Very odd if they have split up, stay living together and are now doing more content and more lives. Would be baffling.

I’m so glad there’s a thread for these, they seem so strange. I only follow them for the comments, I cry with laughter at the comments on every single video, they’re the best ones I’ve ever seen 😂

Reactions: 4
Well that was predictable! Back together 🙄

Edit: just been back on their account and the "we're back together" video has gone

Reactions: 5
I watched one of their lives I don’t even know why a few weeks ago and They brought up tattoos and said which is most painful blabla and kerana said it wasn’t that bad because Anna was fingering her under the blanket to make her forget about the pain.. please tell me someone else saw that live because I cannot get that poor image out of my head

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched one of their lives I don’t even know why a few weeks ago and They brought up tattoos and said which is most painful blabla and kerana said it wasn’t that bad because Anna was fingering her under the blanket to make her forget about the pain.. please tell me someone else saw that live because I cannot get that poor image out of my head
Omg I am howling 🤣🤣🤣 sad I missed Kerry bringing some personality to the lives 🤣

I saw it and it was said like seriously. I do like them though the commennts are the best part of their contents