Kerana0208

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how did I even miss this thread, I specifically searched for it! ooops. I've just started another thread about these 2. I'm sure it will be deleted once the admins/mods realise its an accidental duplicate, but now I dare not post what I posted in that thread in case they think I am a spam bot. šŸ™ƒ
Report the thread or your last comment and in report box type "duplicate thread please close" x

Reactions: 2
Hahaha what an amazing intro to a thread šŸ¤£
Iā€™m kind of embarrassed to admit that I watch their videos and lives!! And I quite like them, but I donā€™t know why!! šŸ¤£

I actually think Kerry seems so kind but I think Anna has a darker side and is actually the one who ā€œwears the trousersā€ but she doesnā€™t seem to get as much hate as she is deemed the pretty one while Kerry is punching.

Iā€™ve watched a few of their lives and Anna only ever answers the same questions:
How old are you?
How did you meet?
Are you both girls?
How many kids do you have?
What colour are you dyeing your hair?

and she never seems to divulge any more than that which can get quite dull. And the kids always seem to be shut away in their bedrooms for hours on end!

I agree about the house, the glimpses Iā€™ve seen look quite scary tbh and itā€™s obvious they only film in one corner or outside because of that. I also remember them claiming to be mechanics!! Do they make any money off tiktok?

Reactions: 4
I agree. There is definitely something that comes across as sinister about Anna, and she seems to be taking the lead more in videos.of late and have noticed Kerry very rarely talks now. Maybe too much pain from all the recent dental visits.

Reactions: 3
I just get this feeling that there is drama with Anna. I feel sorry for the kids with regards smsshed windows form ex's. Regardless of the relationship between the parents know need to drag kids involved and make them feel unsafe.

I just get this feeling that there is drama with Anna. I feel sorry for the kids with regards smsshed windows form ex's. Regardless of the relationship between the parents know need to drag kids involved and make them feel unsafe.
I think Iā€™ve missed hearing about the smashed windows, what happened?
Anna doesnā€™t speak to her family, I always wondered why and what happened there!

They are at the dentistā€¦ poor dentist
3F364DF7-9F7D-4CAF-B136-AA173923D34A.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I prefer the tall one....Anna seems like she would be controlling and abusive tbh.

They must be busy getting frisky in bed as latest tiktok only 20 mins ago going on about beducated šŸ¤®

Someone duetted them the other day slagging them off because they said in a video whatā€™s the point in working if the government give you benefits, I could be wrong but something along those lines. I donā€™t think either of them have a brain cell between them

Like I said before. Iā€™ve been scrolling threads today looking for suggestions who to watch. Iā€™m invested now and intrigued. I have a weak boredom threashold but watched about 20 of these so far and still watching lol.

• Haha
They do seem happy sheā€™s i guess no judging but still a little strange are you still watching it