Kendal Carbin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
classy

Reactions: 2
If you look up the one from Govan she is on about, you'll see it's yet another dafty flashing designer gear etc on the gram but sells some cheese nachos to fund it... aye nae bother

Icemans probably washing money through the cafe too.

Reactions: 3
If you look up the one from Govan she is on about, you'll see it's yet another dafty flashing designer gear etc on the gram but sells some cheese nachos to fund it... aye nae bother

All these chick's are rough as fuk!

I
I Don't even know anymore myself, it's confusing as fuck

Then you've got Stephen Jamieson aka Jimmy.. which is almost like a word play on Jamie Stevenson

I

I Don't even know anymore myself, it's confusing as fuck

Then you've got Stephen Jamieson aka Jimmy.. which is almost like a word play on Jamie Stevenson

So it actually is oh how the others live. Quite happy with my primark dresses and normal job!

Couldn’t be doing with the hassle of all that for a fake Fendi, where the logos totally bendy

Wordplay

Reactions: 4
Ladies lounge mum n Caroline are friends the husbands were related.
Both dead now.(that's Carrie's dad she's his double)

She no their real auntie n Jamie 'iceman isn't there uncle.If it was I definitely wouldn't be bragging my stuff all through social media fake,knocked off or real draws too much attention

Sorry my mistake it was in reply to those godawful screenshots I was replying “classy”

Reactions: 1

Thank you, what a red neck and how much must he want to ring their necks oft imagine you had kept your head down, doing your dirty deeds and got caught through clowns bragging about their “uncle”

Bye Felicia

Thank you, what a red neck and how much must he want to ring their necks oft imagine you had kept your head down, doing your dirty deeds and got caught through clowns bragging about their “uncle”

Bye Felicia
Aye Embarrassing man...he's flew under the radar for years only to be under surveillance through these daftys.

Self made women they protest geez a break

Reactions: 5
Aye Embarrassing man...he's flew under the radar for years only to be under surveillance through these daftys.

Self made women they protest geez a break
Self made omfg I’ve heard it all now, we will see how self made they are in the next year because my feck their lives are about to change forever. As I said earlier, if I was the big man I’d
What’s her insta? I don’t even know who she is but nothing comes up under Kendal carbin I want a nosey

Ladies Lounge possibly

Self made omfg I’ve heard it all now, we will see how self made they are in the next year because my feck their lives are about to change forever. As I said earlier, if I was the big man I’d

Ladies Lounge possibly
Nah it’s Kendal Carbin

Dubai will kick him out, he won’t get a permanent Visa would have been better going to Brazil or somewhere like that! He would have loved it, could have joined a Cartel

Last edited:
Dubai will kick him out, he won’t get a permanent Visa would have been better going to Brazil or somewhere like that! He would have loved it, could have joined a Cartel
Look what happened to those other guys from Rutherglen, the two brothers they said were in charge of some Super Cartel that Joe Lindsay was part of. their pal pinched in Brazil and the 2 of them apparently off the radar that long everyone thinks they are dead.

Carries just deleted all her dubai posts too. Bunch of shite bags after getting outed on tattle

What’s her insta? I don’t even know who she is but nothing comes up under Kendal carbin I want a nosey
Theladieslounge1 it's private tho.ull need to try n add her n she only post personal stuff on close friends edited story's now.

Exactly doll that’s because you have a brain They just can’t help showing off to people who actually laugh at them rather than emulate them.

Note to Ken-dull if your reading this emulate means copy and we all know how much you hate people copying your style (aye right). Like that poor girl you and your gang members victimised for taking inspiration from the home you put all over insta for us all to see.

And it’s the connection to they 2 brothers that means Spain ain’t an option for this mob, they aren’t welcome there by their fellow Glasgow men

Yup none of them every holiday in Spain it's always dubai

Well my beautiful Tattlers there’s the juice, make of it what you will and get the popcorn ready for the future.

Catch you all soon

That was one of the most disgusting attacks I have ever seen on Instagram when she bullied that girl Sandra if you don't want people copying you're style why post it for everyone to see? She also bullied her two ex employees out the salon the girl is a vulgar piece of shit

We have mutual friends I have followed her for years I couldn't tell you facts about her just what you see on insta or what "you used to see" the article about her dads death the black disease caused by heroine as made me sick knowing drugs killed her dad but persists to idolise her fake uncle I really don't understand the logic in all this

Theladieslounge1 it's private tho.ull need to try n add her n she only post personal stuff on close friends edited story's now.
You're not missing much she only posts the hair that Melanie does I don't actually think Kendal does any work what will she do when Melanie eventually goes to have a family Kendal will need to actually work she's lost loads of custom the way she treated Megan and Ashley she's nasty to everyone I also heard her and Melanie had words a while ago if I was Mel I would fuck her of

Last edited:
What did she say to her or did she do an indirect post on insta? I heard about this but was before i followed her. Her decors ok, a bit chavvy if u ask me, nothing to get so defensive over