kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious that they are on there story moaning about people commenting on there posts..... do they not understand they put everything on social media so of course people are going to comment ffs!!
😂😂😂😂 They have 100% been reading this. Hilarious. I'm glad they're so riled up and pissed off.

Reactions: 4
I think they might have read this thread on Tattle Life. Hope so.

Gosh, he’s got a bit of a temper. She actually came across better and well balanced compared to him during the tirade.

I was puzzled at the way they said people shouldn’t comment on them and then said they welcomed the nice comments.

And then even more puzzled when they said they do social media just for them, I thought her job was as a social media influencer?

He gets really angry when anyone doesn’t agree with him. What a bizzare man

Reactions: 2
I think they might have read this thread on Tattle Life. Hope so.

Gosh, he’s got a bit of a temper. She actually came across better and well balanced compared to him during the tirade.

I was puzzled at the way they said people shouldn’t comment on them and then said they welcomed the nice comments.

And then even more puzzled when they said they do social media just for them, I thought her job was as a social media influencer?

He gets really angry when anyone doesn’t agree with him. What a bizzare man
He is the definition of small man syndrome, sooooo angry if you’re not literally singing his praises. It’s hilarious. Probably also the exact reason he’s got a lapdog as a fiancé too.

I’m literally DYING. I’ve just watched their rant. They’ve 100% been here. He’s referring to the comment on here someone said about when he picked one of the twins up by their shoulders.... yes that’s 100% wrong, not a bit wrong, genius. They’re probs gonna be reading this all day everyday now. HELLO COCKHEAD KERLEY. Oh, and hi to your lapdog. Xxxxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The rant was probably about the comment I left. It wasn't rude- there's no need for pictures or videos of babies in the bath! I think the way she handled it was pretty shity and immature tbh. 'There my children unfollow', no concern or anything about the well fare of there own babies!! duck off!

Reactions: 1
Stop posting your babies in the bath and pictures its sick!!!!!! Those poor babies no privacy from day 1. Theres no need for bath videos and pictures whether they're your children or not!! Immature response.. pathetic and disgusting

Reactions: 2
Dear Adam and Kelly.

You. Are. Delusional. Idiots.

We have mutual friends, and straight from the horses mouth, they are simultaneously laughing and cringing AT YOU.

Have a a good night 😘

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He is creepy he reminds me of a punch and Judy puppet! Something 100% not right with him, remember Kelly you loose them how you get them!

• Heart
Dear Adam and Kelly.

You. Are. Delusional. Idiots.

We have mutual friends, and straight from the horses mouth, they are simultaneously laughing and cringing AT YOU.

Have a a good night 😘
Omgggggg the shade Hahahaha. LOVE IT. Have you got any tea to spill? Are they really as disgusting in person as they come across on instagram?!

The more Adam tries to silence people so he can create his own make believe fairytale and hide his dirty laundry under the carpet, the more people will comment. Does he not realise that? Imagine working for him, I bet they have a good laugh in the office.

The rant was probably about the comment I left. It wasn't rude- there's no need for pictures or videos of babies in the bath! I think the way she handled it was pretty shity and immature tbh. 'There my children unfollow', no concern or anything about the well fare of there own babies!! duck off!
I agree. Don’t worry. They get offended at THE slightest thing. Were over the top vile and called someone a troll last week for something which was clearly just someone trying to help. Adam and Kelly went nuts about it.

I just hope these businesses who want to collaborate with them keep an eye on channels like this where the truth is spoken as that pair would damage any family friendly brand.

Nothing is private the way he wasnt supporting the babies neck when he was ranting was pretty bad.
They are well suited, she just lays in bed all day I am sure!

I see he has been treating himself and bought more IG followers, it’s never subtle when that happens.😆🤣

• Haha
They need to step away from Instagram & concentrate on their kids. It’ll never happen.

Omgggggg the shade Hahahaha. LOVE IT. Have you got any tea to spill? Are they really as disgusting in person as they come across on instagram?!
I can't speak about her but he 100% is. So full of himself and such a creep. He makes my skin crawl.

Also have mutual friends and they are also finding this whole charade absolutely hilarious. "We're not celebrities" CRACKED ME UP 😂 Nope, your not hun but you so obviously want to be. Imagine, pushing 40, being a failed semi pro footballer, cheating divorcee, living off (and attempting to pass off as your own brilliance) your late Dad's business ideas and money and throwing a public tantrum on social media because a few people have called you out on your bullshit. Hilarious.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't speak about her but he 100% is. So full of himself and such a creep. He makes my skin crawl.

Also have mutual friends and they are also finding this whole charade absolutely hilarious. "We're not celebrities" CRACKED ME UP 😂 Nope, your not hun but you so obviously want to be. Imagine, pushing 40, being a failed semi pro footballer, cheating divorcee, living off (and attempting to pass off as your own brilliance) your late Dad's business ideas and money and throwing a public tantrum on social media because a few people have called you out on your bullshit. Hilarious.
They also have a nerve moaning about comments on here. They are not comments made on their IG. They say people can choose not to watch them but they can choose not to look at Tattle Life too. I wonder how long before they pay for someone to infiltrate this thread, just like they pay for IG followers.

This 👏👏👏👏

I didn’t realise it was actually his dads business, it’s terrible that he is trying to pass off as his own and not even crediting his late father.

They are both vile. Dont tell them anything they don't want to hear or you will have threats your way! 😡😡