kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kelly’s petted lip when Adam says something really grates on me. She acts like a little child. I give this relationship another 2 years max!
It’s like she only knows how to communicate with him by being a little girl. Alongside the pouting lip and baby voice she is always cocking her head to the side as well.

Reactions: 3
Oh Adam, Adam, Adam... The utter epitome of money can't buy class. This perv is gutter trash.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else thinking the cracks are starting to show already?! She always looks so miserable & they've been "niggling" at each other 👀 I'm not sure what she really expected when she decided to have babies with someone she's known 5 minutes.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else thinking the cracks are starting to show already?! She always looks so miserable & they've been "niggling" at each other 👀 I'm not sure what she really expected when she decided to have babies with someone she's known 5 minutes.
Oh yes, definitely. Two newborns is hard work for even the most long term, strongest relationship, yet alone a relationship of barely a year.

I am wondering what possessed them both to think it was a good idea to prank his 6 year old daughter in to thinking she had drunk a glass of Kelly’s breast milk. What must the child’s mum think about it all!

• Sick
  • Angry
Totally agree kelly looks miserable in every story now. Looks like reality is setting in. She’s went from 0-4 kids and it’s taking its toll.

Adam’s ‘ trick ‘on Thea making her think she’d drunk breast milk.... he says ‘ before anyone starts she’s laughing ‘ you could literally hear her begin to cry at the end of the story. Why is this guy such a cock?

• Sad
  • Angry
Adam’s ‘ trick ‘on Thea making her think she’d drunk breast milk.... he says ‘ before anyone starts she’s laughing ‘ you could literally hear her begin to cry at the end of the story. Why is this guy such a cock?
I thought it was really not kind at all and you could absolutely see Thea’s face looked really sad. Why does he think it’s funny to bully a 6 year old. He’s ever so immature but Kelly is too

I thought it was really not kind at all and you could absolutely see Thea’s face looked really sad. Why does he think it’s funny to bully a 6 year old. He’s ever so immature but Kelly is too
He’s one of those immature men that makes ‘hilarious’ jokes at everyone else’s expense. I bet he hates it if anyone jokes about him though!

Reactions: 2
Newsflash. Have you seen what they just said? After 8 weeks of being together he had ‘Kelly Kerley’ tattooed on him as a sign of being together forever. Gotta laugh at how ludicrously insensitive that was for the ex wife

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The 2 of them act like teenagers. This relationship will not last. Then he will have to get the tattoo covered.

• Haha
I find this so odd, I love my husband but do I put it on my insta 24/7 NO because he knows I love him and dont have to keep justifying it to everyone.
Are they trying to convince themselves they love each other??
Dont think it is love if I am honest think its lust.

Reactions: 6
It must kill his ex wife having to hand her kids over to these cranks 😩
Didn't they put the eldest to bed by 6.30pm the other night?! Just shoes they can't wait to get rid of the kids. Eurgh. I can't even articulate how utterly selfish and awful these two wannabes are.
Imagine your other half saying to you "Here, babe, sit on my lap, I want to tell the world how tired I am cos our little shits kept us up, and how funny it is that I made my 6 year old cry. Let's also hope your mum and dad watch and see me talk about how much I want to duck you up the arse."
Wow. Just wow.

• Sick
I wonder when the penny will drop with Adam that the ex-wife got the better deal, he will hate that.

Let’s look at what he’s landed with: 2 kids and 2 newborns for half the week, 2 families to support, a divorce payout, wedding to pay for, a bimbo to keep in clothes and shoes or she wont allow him to feed his daily sex addiction and supplementing his career by publicly humiliating himself and partner on a daily basis.

I reeeeeeally hope at some point the ex reflects (hopefully whilst kicking back at some spa day) and concludes that at the end of this, she proper lucked out.

I wonder when the penny will drop with Adam that the ex-wife got the better deal, he will hate that.

Let’s look at what he’s landed with: 2 kids and 2 newborns for half the week, 2 families to support, a divorce payout, wedding to pay for, a bimbo to keep in clothes and shoes or she wont allow him to feed his daily sex addiction and supplementing his career by publicly humiliating himself and partner on a daily basis.

I reeeeeeally hope at some point the ex reflects (hopefully whilst kicking back at some spa day) and concludes that at the end of this, she proper lucked out.
I think she is very aware that she has the better end of the deal, and has been for a long time. ❣

• Heart
Reactions: 6