kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also fascinated by these two - it’s so all weird! Like I can’t stop looking as it’s so bizarre. He is utterly vile - he’s odd looking, leachy, and seems to have the IQ of a 5 year old. I know Kelly via friends - and she’s always wanted to be a Z lister and she’s not known for being a nice person. She got what she wanted in terms of money and the house, but I very much doubt she’s happy. How can you be happy with that creep?! Yuck!! He makes me want to vomit.

Reactions: 4
I see they have bought his daughter a quad and a Range Rover toy car. Trying to buy her affections after breaking her mums heart and destroying their family. Good one Adam! I used to like kelly but more and more I’m beginning to dislike her and the way she allows Adam to talk about her and the kids.

Reactions: 3
I question that this supposed wealth is not all just a bit of veneer. With whatever he has, it will also be minus whatever his ex was entitled to, because when you are married it’s not all HIS money, it was their money.

For all you know, that house could be rented and him run as much as he can through his business. You can easily see the last company accounts he filed on companies house and it’s just looks a regular micro business. Interesting to see his wife/ex-wife stepped down as Director days before he proposed to Kelly.

Wouldnt knock anyone who strives for success but I think it’s all a bit of smoke and mirrors where people kid you on that there is extraordinary wealth.

I always go on what they don’t show, so on London trips you see first class train travel but never the hotel really. If he was wealthy he would be staying in the Langham or the Rosewood and she would definitely be bragging about that.

I question that this supposed wealth is not all just a bit of veneer. With whatever he has, it will also be minus whatever his ex was entitled to, because when you are married it’s not all HIS money, it was their money.

For all you know, that house could be rented and him run as much as he can through his business. You can easily see the last company accounts he filed on companies house and it’s just looks a regular micro business. Interesting to see his wife/ex-wife stepped down as Director days before he proposed to Kelly.

Wouldnt knock anyone who strives for success but I think it’s all a bit of smoke and mirrors where people kid you on that there is extraordinary wealth.

I always go on what they don’t show, so on London trips you see first class train travel but never the hotel really. If he was wealthy he would be staying in the Langham or the Rosewood and she would definitely be bragging about that.
Pre cheating on his wife, they were wealthy. Hopefully she's taken him for everything but I'm led to believe shes a lot nicer than that, either way she is the clear winner in this situation. He proposed to Kelly BEFORE his divorce was finalised. Imagine agreeing to marry a man before he's even divorced, its screams desperation.

I don't know the first thing about businesses but I find him dodgy, I wonder if he is/was trying to avoid any tax sort of situation by having his ex wife named rather than him 👀

Reactions: 1

I'm pretty sure he bought this house - Bit of Internet snooping shows its in the Doncaster area and was about £650,000. Last one was rented after he moved out of the family home he shared with his wife. But I'm also pretty sure that it's only in Adams name and not Kelly's. Cheap collabs and a few bits of gifted tit don't earn you enough to buy a house like that, or even have a sensible I come for a mortgage. So she'll be a screwed when he inevitably fucks her off for another woman 😂 I'm sure he's not skint by any means, but whilst he's driving around in a very expensive BMW sports car, he bought Kelly a second hand estate? Odd.

Now, we're all pretty clear on the fact that she's a scrounging skanky homewrecker, desperately trying to be a z-lister. They're 10 a penny. No brains, no aspirations, and a crappy sense of entitlement.
But I really think there is something fundamentally wrong with Adam - Kelly's desperation for attention literally pales in comparison with Adam... WOW! He's foul mouthed, chavvy, uneducated, and an awful, awful role model for his children.
I also think there's some serious control issues going on there. Keep watching, you'll see...

Reactions: 4
They really need to let go that someone pulled them up about calling there twins little shits.
Get over it and move on adam.
His veneers are awful.

Reactions: 2
If that annoyed them, they've obviously not seen this thread 😂
You see I think they have seen this thread, and that’s why they kept going on about the supposed “troll” and how horrible people are for the last few days.

If they do see this this thread then: stop blinking blinding your 2 week old babies with the camera light when you film them in the middle of the night, you foolish pair!

I find him so unauthentic, someone mentioned earlier about him having control issues, I agree. He doesn’t ever let Kelly speak. Only interested in showing how thin she is, like a doll. I imagine with his ex wife it will be a case of “she who laughs last, laughs loudest” 😂

How are they only just giving their twins their first bath? Also was that last story from today or yesterday as Kelly has the exact same outfit on

Reactions: 1
And why does Kelly sound like “our Denise” off of the Royle Family. Is speaking in a little girl voice her real voice?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They seemed to have toned down the last couple of days... Hmmm... Wonder if somebody close has had a word

They seemed to have toned down the last couple of days... Hmmm... Wonder if somebody close has had a word

Kelly’s petted lip when Adam says something really grates on me. She acts like a little child. I give this relationship another 2 years max!