kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised if that was her to be honest, she's a nasty piece of work. Let's not forget she knowingly went after a married man with young children and has got the bare faced cheek to flaunt it all over the Internet, she hasn't got an ounce of dignity or respect for others in her body.
Very true!! They’re vile. I didn’t know she actually went after Adam! His poor ex wife.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Very true!! They’re vile. I didn’t know she actually went after Adam! His poor ex wife.
Oh yes she did 🤮 This is what infuriates me the most, she plays little Miss Innocent bit she is the opposite...she even stayed at his house that he shared with his wife and children, she's disgusting. I'm 100% certain getting pregnant was her way to make sure he didn't go back to his wife, not that she would have the scum bag back. He is a pig for going near her in the first place but she definitely knew what she was doing, from what others have said she has always been desperate and all about the money, she's apparently been on celeb dating shows and trying to be a Z lister forever

Sounds like his ex (who is stunning) is well rid of that pig!

She makes out she is all sweetness but clearly not.

If she sent me those messages I would upload them and tag her, disgusting couple.

Poor ex wife I would hate my kids to be around those two.

I have never posted on a message board before but I stumbled across this guy and he just set my spidey senses off right away. There are things you can’t put your finger on but zooming in on Kelly with love heart emojis whenever she plays with his older children, as though they are irrelevant. It’s like he has no awareness of self.

Gosh, hasn’t he got to be the centre of attention at all points as well. He smacks as being a controlling and jealous type. He definitely doesn’t like any of their followers making any kind of criticism.

If I was his ex wife, at this point I would be thinking what a blessing in disguise. He doesn’t seem to acknowledge that he was ever a Father to small babies previously, those other children don’t appear to be his focus anymore, that might come back to haunt him when they are old enough to understand.

I do wonder if all these busiensses who collaborate with them will see that their recent behaviour might not be quite aligned with how they want to portray their business, especially baby brands. Maybe that’s why she is losing followers. He’s killing her influencer career, that’s for sure.

Which makes me think he’s the one pulling all the strings, because if you were an empowered woman who has had enough nouse to gain close to 100k followers, why would you let him destroy that? Fascinated by these pair. Could do a psychological study on him, he’s a dream case study.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have never posted on a message board before but I stumbled across this guy and he just set my spidey senses off right away. There are things you can’t put your finger on but zooming in on Kelly with love heart emojis whenever she plays with his older children, as though they are irrelevant. It’s like he has no awareness of self.

Gosh, hasn’t he got to be the centre of attention at all points as well. He smacks as being a controlling and jealous type. He definitely doesn’t like any of their followers making any kind of criticism.

If I was his ex wife, at this point I would be thinking what a blessing in disguise. He doesn’t seem to acknowledge that he was ever a Father to small babies previously, those other children don’t appear to be his focus anymore, that might come back to haunt him when they are old enough to understand.

I do wonder if all these busiensses who collaborate with them will see that their recent behaviour might not be quite aligned with how they want to portray their business, especially baby brands. Maybe that’s why she is losing followers. He’s killing her influencer career, that’s for sure.

Which makes me think he’s the one pulling all the strings, because if you were an empowered woman who has had enough nouse to gain close to 100k followers, why would you let him destroy that? Fascinated by these pair. Could do a psychological study on him, he’s a dream case study.
Amen to all of this. I really don’t like how he comes across BUT I watch him because he intrigues me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’d say her mum must be disgusted with the way he creeps over her daughter and talks about what he would do to her but I reckon she’s just as bad. Happy her daughter got knocked up by a wealthy man.

To be fair I thought they would have went without the twins so that has surprised me. The way he always has to tell everyone how good she looks tho. So cringe.

Reactions: 1
To be fair I thought they would have went without the twins so that has surprised me. The way he always has to tell everyone how good she looks tho. So cringe.
one of our neighbours was like that; always telling everyone how gorgeous his wife was and then he suddenly left her for another woman.

• Wow
Oh nice let nanny have the twins on her own at what... not even 1 month old? Neither of them seem very maternal at all do they? I can’t believe Adam has 2 kids already

She’s going to get a shock when her mum goes back home and it’s just the 2 of them with the twins. How old is kelly? She seems to have the maturity of someone very young and naive.