kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't bear men who constantly make crude, sexual comments. It shows a real lack of intelligence and personality and shows them up as being a total juvenile.

Reactions: 2
Totally agree, makes me cringe fair enough if he wants to say that to her but to broadcast it on insta 🚫🙅‍♀️ we dont want to hear it or see him shaking her breast milk around 🤢🤮.

Also shows lack of respect towards the mother of his kids!

I dont like it when he says this is real love as I feel disrespectful to those kids he has with his ex.

Anyone else noticed how many followers she has lost?

I can't bear men who constantly make crude, sexual comments. It shows a real lack of intelligence and personality and shows them up as being a total juvenile.

Yeah he is so disrespectful to his ex. She is definitely better off without him seeing as this is how he acts.

No haven’t noticed she lost followers. Is it a lot?

How did she become insta-famous in the first place? Was it just photos of her clothes, holidays etc initially?

She has lost just over 1000 followers I have noticed.

Not a clue how she has so many. Think she use to live quite a high life jetting off all over the place, she is from Swindon which is a bit a dive but think her parents are quite wealthy.

Not a clue how she has so many. Think she use to live quite a high life jetting off all over the place, she is from Swindon which is a bit a dive but think her parents are quite wealthy.
Ah that makes sense then that she is from a wealthy background. Popular instagrammers always seem to be wealthy in the first place hence they could afford the holidays and nice clothes and beauty treatments which made people interested in them and want to follow them. I guess their accounts are inspirational from the get-go!

I can’t speak for the other 999 people but I personally unfollowed her because I couldn’t see one of her posts on my newsfeed without rolling my eyes to the back of my head.

I think the straw that broke the camel’s back was some gushing caption about him being the best father and partner in the world because he was doing, in my opinion, some pretty bog standard things like changing nappies. She also said that the babies were “already obsessed” with him when they were literally about 5 minutes out of the womb which is one of the most ridiculous statements I’ve ever read. It’s all a bit try-hard for my liking and it’s obvious to anyone how it’s going to end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Totally agree, makes me cringe fair enough if he wants to say that to her but to broadcast it on insta 🚫🙅‍♀️ we dont want to hear it or see him shaking her breast milk around 🤢🤮.

Also shows lack of respect towards the mother of his kids!

I dont like it when he says this is real love as I feel disrespectful to those kids he has with his ex.

Anyone else noticed how many followers she has lost?
I have a feeling this is a case of "He doth protest too much"

• Sick
I never really comment on threads but I can’t believe what I’m seeing on there pages. A tiny new born baby crying and he’s saying there nothing wrong with him and calling him a little tit. Maybe he just wants to be close to his mummy. I find it really difficult to watch how he is with those babies

Yeah and WHY do you deal with him? Absolutely seedy disgusting pest. The more days that pass by the more I despise him.

He’s playing no one like a fiddle he’s not even a month old absolute idiot. Yeah let’s just film the baby crying for his mummy. I don’t know why she goes along with it and doesn’t tell him to shut the duck up

Attachments

Last edited:
I don’t know why they have to post the gushing captions on Instagram. you live in the same house, just tell them. But no, it’s all for show. It’s nauseating. And now they are calling someone a troll for saying the baby is crying because he wants to be held. They honestly have no clue! How he has 2 kids already I don’t know. He obviously wasn’t very hands on with them either

I dont think he is a very nice person in all honesty, they might say it as a joke but actually they need to ask themselves is it funny?

She isnt happy about someone messaging her about it.

QUOTE="Browniesbxo, post: 1848998, member: 86469"]
Yeah and WHY do you deal with him? Absolutely seedy disgusting pest. The more days that pass by the more I despise him.

He’s playing no one like a fiddle he’s not even a month old absolute idiot. Yeah let’s just film the baby crying for his mummy. I don’t know why she goes along with it and doesn’t tell him to shut the duck up
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Wow
I dont think he is a very nice person in all honesty, they might say it as a joke but actually they need to ask themselves is it funny?

She isnt happy about someone messaging her about it.

QUOTE="Browniesbxo, post: 1848998, member: 86469"]

[/QUOTE]
Why on Earth has she done this? 🤦🏻‍♀️ There’s no malice or “trolling” behind that message, it’s been sent out of genuine concern, anyone can see that.

‘ a friend of a friend ‘ shall we say has seen the DM’s that they’ve sent to that poor girl who I genuinely believe only messaged out of concern. All I’m saying is Adam has a VILE mouth. Not that I’m surprised. They definitely chose what messages they wanted to share in that post 😒😒😒

Not shocked about that specially when they talk about it on there story and call the people trolls and freakw.

She is so besotted saying hom calling calling them babies little shits is hilarious! Grow the duck up the pair of you.

‘ a friend of a friend ‘ shall we say has seen the DM’s that they’ve sent to that poor girl who I genuinely believe only messaged out of concern. All I’m saying is Adam has a VILE mouth. Not that I’m surprised. They definitely chose what messages they wanted to share in that post 😒😒😒

He's a nasty bastard. Genuinely thinks he hilarious but its always at someone else's expense, he's a bully and now he's starting on poor newborn babies.

She's staying with him for one reason and one reason only......💰 💰 let's not act like you accidentally got pregnant by someone fairly wealthy within a few months of being together, she's not as thick as she seems, she's very calculated. I despise the pair of them and we can only hope someone with half a brain steps in and gives them a stern word about the way they treat those poor children.

I'd out them, these jumped up, arrogant "influencers" think they can treat people like tit because they are invincible. Boils my pigs

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just been sent the TEA.... Potty mouthed Adam
I wouldn't be surprised if that was her to be honest, she's a nasty piece of work. Let's not forget she knowingly went after a married man with young children and has got the bare faced cheek to flaunt it all over the Internet, she hasn't got an ounce of dignity or respect for others in her body.

• Heart
He’s disgusting and she’s just as disgusting for allowing him to do it. None of them seem paternal/maternal. And yes she’s defo with him for the money cause let’s face it that’s all he has going for him.

• Heart