Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
F

FamHam

She'll post something today about how she's Italian / Latin blood and just so passionate about charity :rolleyes:

Like Mrs M this whole situation could have been avoided by adding a swift and honest apoolgy. Their ego and refusal to ever beleive they are in the wrong digs them deeper and deeper.

Reactions: 7
F

FamHam

I think she's answered her own question, Instagram isn't for her.

Time to go private, stop flogging and stick to selling the £30 colouring book.

anony mouse

Chatty Member
Ok ladies/gents/hobbits we should all just forget all the shady underhand #ad #nonspon #notgifted stuff edgy does because it’s a GIVEAWAY and she is doing something nice.

I for one will be penning my letter of apology today as I now feel really bad for voicing my opinion after listening to the above rant..............

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Didn't know I'd changed my name from Victoria. If you don't like her Instagram don't follow it
So you think it is appropriate to have vile mouthed rant on social media, without any warning to viewers of young children,purely because someone was considerate enough of her business/fundraising to check if she knew her products were being given away without any credit?

GPort

VIP Member
This is disappointing.

These women tell us so frequently that we should support and empower women running businesses but then they behave in such an unprofessional way. Could you imagine behaving this way in any other job role after having been asked a simple question?

sj73

It’s crazy behaviour for someone supposedly running a business...her latest stories just trying to justify her ranting earlier...I had never heard of this woman until today but I don’t think she’s done herself any favours. Not like she was asked anything rude or unreasonable...I’d like to hope with hindsight she would regret what she said but I somehow doubt it!

It’s crazy behaviour for someone supposedly running a business...her latest stories just trying to justify her ranting earlier...I had never heard of this woman until today but I don’t think she’s done herself any favours. Not like she was asked anything rude or unreasonable...I’d like to hope with hindsight she would regret what she said but I somehow doubt it!
And she says she wouldn’t put up with this behaviour in primary school...there’s only 1 person acting like they’re in primary school here!!!

Bella Ciao

Is she seriously threatening to report people for ‘accusing’ her that she only donates £1 to charity when surprise, she actually does only donate £1 and has confirmed this herself?

Can someone please let me know where and how I could report her to the police for making such a dumb statement that I am so offended right now that I can’t even finish my cup of tea? And let’s be clear on something, I ALWAYS finish my cuppa.

Queenie

VIP Member
  • I ‘bang on’ about the fact my mum is unwell to raise awareness about a disease that people dont know enough about. To help others understand it, and to connect with people who feel like nobody knows about it, like I did. I will continue that. All the best
As I said we all have ill relatives, some terminally so. Some of us are seriously ill ourselves. I remember someone calling you out on donating such a small amount from your colouring books & again you got quite aggressive & nasty. Speaks volumes about you Kelly. Such a pity you didn’t come on here after your little outburst & apologise. No, you let Lee Meldrum direct his sheep to go view your foul-mouthed rant. Well, the shit’s really hitting the fan with the Meldrums now & no doubt they’ll take their “friends” & supporters down with them. Karma, eh Kelly?

Bella Ciao

I can't stand women who try to belittle others by bringing up tragedy, how awful to concentrate on hashtags when people are dying? So should people only spend time thinking about the death and tragedy in the world. Surely by that reasoning it's also awful to be spending time on making silly wreaths and bragging about completing Tinder when there are people dying! It's the most vile kind of emotional abuse/guilt tripping and there's no excuse for it. If she's so consumed with people dying she wouldn't be spending so much time faffing about on Instagram. Disgusting woman
Right! I thought it was ridiculous to hear her mention that as well. Thanks for stating the most obvious thing on earth Kelly, should we all just think about that all day long?

Also, I feel some kinda way about her only donating £1 from every sale of her journal when she has it priced at £30 plus shipping. If you’re going to make a big deal out of fundraising and base your entire business around that, you’d think she’d be a bit more generous!? It looks like she’s using that to make money for herself more so than fundraising. How about I just donate £30 myself Kelly and you keep your silly journal.

Reactions: 6

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Never heard of this woman or her journals until this Meldrum gifted item rant.
Can someone please send Kelly a self care package as she is in serious need of an overpriced colouring book to help calm her down.

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Mrs Meldrum is being watched over transparency. Yet again she tries to make it look as if she’s purchased the whole care package herself so that sheep can kiss her feet and tell her how wonderful she is. That’s the point the sheep missed, She isn’t wonderful as she didn’t buy most of the items in the gift package, they were gifted. But she couldn’t say that as she’d have lost all credibility at that point for being so stingy. The wonderfulness should have been directed to all of those who had kindly gifted items to the care package box, Mrs M should have propped those people up and sing their praises for gifting her items. Instead (and Mrs M knows this very well that she’s watched). She knows someone will DM kelly to ask if she’d paid for it or been gifted it and let the fall out happen. Kelly totally over reacted. In fact it was so embarrassing to watch her rant on and swear the way she did. I’m so very sorry her mother in unwell, but despite this she still has to follow rules when running a business. Let me tell that to the tax man the next time I cover something up at work that I’ve got an ill relative and that I don’t have to abide by rules.

F

FamHam

She seems to have deleted the rants now!
As these people don't have real jobs they have no idea about thinking before you send something.

I'm sure all of us in professional jobs have wanted to send a ranty email, but we don't as we know it's better not said. I've sometimes drafted it to get it off my chest, but never hit send!

If anything she needs to apologise about it all to try to salvage something.

The internet is forever.

Why doesn't she get a journal to get these negative thoughts off of her mind and not embarrass herself? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bella Ciao

I think it says a lot about her doing the dirty delete move and getting rid of all those stories on her insta. She clearly has a feisty personality and has no problem screaming at people and saying ‘f u’ but she can’t accept the consequences of her actions. And she’s supposed to be a ‘business person’ trying to sell a product? Piss off Kelly. I was going to purchase one or more of your journals as gifts but forget about it.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I see Lucie from Lucie and the Bump praising this rant from Kelly. All this 'make instagram positive again' seems to be missing the point that it isn't the followers who question stuff being negative, it's the influencers who make 'boobs', have difficulty understanding the so confusing ASA guidelines and are spoiling the App with endless ads.

F

FamHam

Anyone that advertises very is lacking in morals imo. They are not that different from a pay day lender and make their money from explotative credit agreements.

OliviaPope

She obviously doesn’t know how deceitful Mrs Meldrum has been in the past and happened way before DLP.

Mrs Meldrum Ltd SELLS gifted items after telling her followers how great they are, selling on FB no less.

I know this has been shared before.
84ED9910-AD2F-4FDE-8A06-13D002F96598.png

• Angry

Ailudge

Didn't know I'd changed my name from Victoria. If you don't like her Instagram don't follow it
If you don’t what’s being discussed on here then don’t join the forum. I’ll draw your attention to the following from the terms of use you signed up to:

“Do not attempt to moderate what other people say, if you feel someone is appropriate then use the report button so a moderator can look into it.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.”

Redbreast

VIP Member
I know nothing of Kelly’s back story or situation and perhaps that is best as I can judge the situation with no emotions involved. Lee and Rebecca have been struggling for a while now and ignorantly and arrogantly have continually made it clear they are sick of having to follow the law and rules. However, many others on Instagram seem to find it easy to be clear and transparent to their followers. Lee would have been pleased with Kelly’s rant this morning as they finally have someone backing up their point of view. How incredibly childish and rude to your followers who are just asking you simply to be open and honest. So thank you Lee for leading me to Kelly’s page. What an immature, childish reaction from her over a simple question. How long would she last in the real world if pulled into the office to speak to her manager or questioned over sticking to clear, simple rules. Believe it not Kelly, Lee and Rebecca, you owe it to your followers to be open, honest and answer questions that aren’t abusive. You are in fact abusive in that vile rant which thank goodness my children weren’t here when I listened to it. Another Instagram account I will be avoiding! What a vile woman she is!

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
I think it’s Ash Reid who is doing a giveaway a day at the moment and the company that has provided the gift are always front and centre in her posts. Zero ambiguity there. It’s not hard to do.
People who want a freebie won’t care how much has been gifted, they just want the loot! So say it’s gifted, like you’re supposed to. Win win.