Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
F

FamHam

The buisness owner that has a melt down over one question if something gifted should follow the ASA guidelines over gifted products.

Not in the right order!

Reactions: 9
Disgusting way to speak on an insta story, especially when it’s your business page. Imagine Young kids hearing that or watching her rant off like that. Her items look lovely but after seeing that “rant” on stories I would never buy anything from her. Honestly do these people actually think their behaviour is acceptable? ?‍♀

F

FamHam

Does anyone else roll their eyes when someone claims there Italian or French even when they were born and raised in the UK? Reminds me of Anna SJ. 3rd or 4th generation Americans do it a lot.

M

Member 1682

So Kelly is apparently Italian and Latin....
I’m pretty sure you are English...?!

Born & raised in England?
Yep, that makes you English Kelly.

Calling yourself Italian or Latin (which by the way are not the same!) doesn’t make you seem any more interesting.

Stupid girl.

F

FamHam

I don't know anything about her mother, but when you deal with a business its common to know nothing about the owner's personal affairs. Normal people just have to carry on as no boss cares if your personal life is in a mess, it's not their issue and no reason to not be professional in the workplace.

Several hours have passed and shes doing a meldrum - saying shes done nothing wrong and calling us sad haters.

Reactions: 8

Queenie

VIP Member
Hi all, Kelly here. I’m sorry you feel that way about me, and unfollowing was therefore the right choice. What I would like to say is, I pride myself on being myself on Instagram. There is no pretence, and the times where I’m ‘less funny’ I’m generally just not one to try and be funny ‘for the gram’. I also feel it’s unfair to say I only speak to big instagrammers. I reply to every single comment on my posts where possible and do my very best to stay on top of dm’s too (without taking time away from my family outside work hours). The Ryvita event, one of the few events I’ve ever attended was something I went to because I was inspired by those on the panel. It turned out to be a really interesting discussion and I learned a fair few things about how diet can affect us when unwell, obviously a topic of great interest to me. I use my space to raise awareness and funds for a charity alongside sharing my life as it is recently working working with handful of brands (currently one). It’s completely separate and something I personally feel i have a balance with. I turn down most jobs that come in as they don’t fit and do what I can to give back. Of course, if I’m not your cup of tea, that’s absolutely fine. But know that I wholeheartedly do everything from a genuine place so if you’ve any issue I’m happy to discuss. Have a lovely weekend. Kelly
OMG, what an absolute nerve you have coming on here with your fake niceness after your Mrs Meldrum meltdown! You ranted & raved & cursed & showed yourself up to be an arrogant, nasty little shit. It was disgusting! 😡Yeah we all know how much you donate to charity from your overpriced colouring books! 😂 To use your own language from your little hissy fit - You can FUCK OFF!

• Haha
  • Heart

fireflies

VIP Member
I still have the abusive message she dmed me.

Everyone from here's been nice and asked polite simple questions
If they don't cut off insta then there would be no thread here.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
All I can say is.....wow. That's to all these comments not her rant.
Hi Kelly! If you don't like the site, don't join! Everyones entitled to their opinion, just as you were. Only difference is the people on here have done so with a bit more class and eloquence than your expletive laden rant!

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
This is how I respond to my customers... But I do it to myself - in my head. Rather than committing business suicide by being "one of those" people.

I personally wouldn't buy from someone like that.

Lemongrass

Long time follower of Kelly who has just unfollowed her.

Reading her Instagram stories I assumed she was getting absused in an online thread (this is the only one I can find and correlates to what she's saying over the costings).

There's nothing that bad here and the police would laugh her away. She really shouldn't be on Instagram if she can't think clearly over things like this.

I'm a published author and I do find her costings a bit off, I suspect she makes more than the £10 she says per book based on how much she charges for it to be delivered. The RRP of my book is a bit less than her's (crafting) but full colour and hardback. I made no where near that per copy sold - it was closer to a tenth of that! My books out of print now so even though it's on Amazon I get nothing from all the copies sold now as they are used.

M

Member 1682

She reminds me of a Pomeranian. All fart and no shit.
She seems like a really nasty, vulgar woman.

Instasham

Chatty Member
Oh dear, hope police don't ask any questions of the business that show they haven't complied with GDPR :ROFLMAO:

Redbreast

VIP Member
Well I hope all her followers and the police do come over here and read this thread. I’m
genuinely confused right now. This initially started when she was asked a genuine question from someone wanting to know if her book had been declared and was it a gift from her to Mrs Meldrum. From this harmless question Kelly went berserk on her Instagram stories and I was pointed in her direction from Mr Meldrum telling everyone to go and have a look. People were disgusted by this unjust, unprofessional and unexpected reaction so started this thead. I have seen people on this thread suggest donating £1 from her total sales is slightly stingy but please explain how having an opinion is breaking the law & please tell me how this woman has my phone number as that is an invasion of my privacy! This all could have been avoided as people were intitially actually defending her and her business until she was so vile to them! She was being supported and looked out for until she behaved so horribly. So I hope people do come over and read this thread and see it is not what she’s making it out to be!

Reactions: 7
Hi @Kellythebeesknees , would you still do adverts for Very? I find their credit arrangements and general business practices very exploitative so do judge influencers that "work with" them. It doesn't sit well with me to have ethics and still take money from such companies.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
To be fair, at least Kelly has come on here and is engaging in conversation and actually responding to criticism in an adult fashion.

Kelly - I have a lot of respect for the work you are doing regarding HD and I can see you have a busy, real life outside of social media. I think you’ve unfortunately been caught up in someone else’s online chaos and it’s snowballed.

Do yourself a massive favour - stay as far away as you possibly can from Mr & Mrs Wetwipe.
No professional courtesy was shown towards you or your business regarding this and you’ve been thrown under the bus.

VegasWife

Yep she's as grinchy as Edgy only donating £1 per journal considering it is a cause so close to her heart.

Ailudge

She’s a horror. I had a spat with her on Instagram in the comments of one of her posts once because I spoke up in defense of something she was on a rant about. For someone whose persona is all light and positivity and good vibes she sure does have a nasty streak.

Some of these influencers are better at disclosing than others, some are nicer than others. Some are dishonest about their lives and their ads, AND then slip up and show their true colours when they’re challenged. She is one such influencer.