Kelly - Life with my rainbow @lifewithmyrainbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone follow her?
had two losses and currently has a three month old.
has caused a big stir as she’s announced she’s weaning her three month old next month.

i used to like her but she’s one of these mums who thinks she knows best and is spreading misinformation by her health visitor on tiktok

Attachments

Reactions: 4
does anyone follow her?
had two losses and currently has a three month old.
has caused a big stir as she’s announced she’s weaning her three month old next month.

i used to like her but she’s one of these mums who thinks she knows best and is spreading misinformation by her health visitor on tiktok
I feel she’s weaning because she’s pissed he doesn’t breastfeed he’d rather a bottle but because she’s reluctant to still keep putting him on the boob and he’s not getting much he’s showing signs of being hungry.

all she does is talk about how he is doing this that and the other before he should be hitting those milestones.
that’s great but he is no where ready to be weaned
she’s full of tit

Reactions: 2
all she does is talk about how he is doing this that and the other before he should be hitting those milestones.
that’s great but he is no where ready to be weaned
she’s full of tit
He’s literally just been born. Doesn’t look like he’s showing any signs of sitting up yet. Unless her baby is super baby just let him still be a baby. She longed for this for so long why rush it just because guide lines say 4 months doesn’t mean you have to

Reactions: 1
can not stand her
she seems to think because she’s had another kid she knows better then most.
she loves the tiktok attention a little too much

What are everyone’s thoughts? She’s attracting a lot of attention after announcing she’s weaning her son who is 4months old

Reactions: 3
What are everyone’s thoughts? She’s attracting a lot of attention after announcing she’s weaning her son who is 4months old
OH MY LORD.
This girl.

Initially I felt quite sorry for her, but then she was a pain in the arse when she was pregnant and now she's just an utter head.

I gave her a lot of pumping advice as she was using a pump and wasn't getting much and she blocked me - arse.

But this whole weaning thing is just ridiculous, almost like she knows better. She's very survival bias, just because her eldest son coped well and has no issues she thinks its okay to do on baby #2.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m here for this.

Nothing EVER makes her happy. Ever. She’s extremely negative and I wish she could see how lucky she is to have her children (I think she’s got the baby and an older one?)

Reactions: 8
I dunno why mums are so quick to want to wean dinner time is a nightmare give me a bottle anyday 🤣

she’s so desperate for this baby to be advanced and hitting the milestones early etc
she’s also a cheeky cow

Reactions: 6
she’s now being reported to the police 😂😂
i absolutely agree with her that no one should’ve brought up her previous losses but it was one comment
the rest was actually people providing her with actual advice and guidelines
so that silly video she made about first time mums and people giving her advice was so dumb
she thinks she’s all that
---

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don't like Kelly much but this mortuary woman ain't much better. Wasting police time over a social media spat. Both of them need to grow up and act like mother's!

it’s absolutely pathetic
kelly is a defensive know it all and the other woman is scaremongering

The mortary tech think she's knows it all too.

Hun you work with dead people not babies. Pipe down.

I just stumbled across that mortuary woman’s video and what a crock of tit lol. I do agree that young babies shouldn’t be sleeping in separate rooms overnight but it’s a reach saying they need to nap in the same room. 🫣 ironically there’s another mum who was a TTC account also called Kelly who early weaned (3 months) and put her baby in a separate bedroom from very young too. All these TikTok mums just do whatever the duck they like and cry if anyone comments about it. Kelly’s been a stuck up cow from day 1 I unfollowed a long while ago.

Find me a TT mum who’s weaned at 6 months 🤣

Yeah tbf that mortuary woman is insane but they’re both pathetic bastards in equal measure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.