Kelly Life With My Rainbow #3 Hagrid and iggle piggle’s love child

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000043911.jpg
1000043912.jpg

I'm just gunna say it :- he won't be winning any modelling contracts, that's for sure. He wasn't blessed with the best gene pool.

The absolute state of his hair, I know she's had it cut since but that is seriously more neglect than wishing for it to be boy-bun material.
I would also say he has some kind of sensory or developmental delay / issues. Whether she plays a part in that by letting the TV talk and not speaking / encouraging him with words and sounds or not, she's stayed he just grunts and she fetches. He will learn that's how to communicate and become a lazy talker.
What's the deal with her making him eat? She'd get more help/ support if she let him do his natural thing and if he was to lose weight as a result, it would get her to referral ls she's craving for a dietitian or paediatrician as she can't wait to push "an issue" on him. She's obsessed with illnesses

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Saying Oliver was hard work today because he didn’t eat his original lunch and dinner she offered him. That’s a fairly standard thing with my toddler and toddlers in general. She talks pretty negatively about him always saying he was “moaning” at the snack cupboard, he’s literally just communicating. Yes I know toddlers can “moan” but I think she just purposely talks negatively.

Reactions: 3
I bet the hair dressser was raging cuz she wouldn’t wanted to cut off her dead ends which seem wild now

Reactions: 1
The belly arch hair is probably the worst thing she could do with that frizz. She needs a keratin/ Brazilian blow dry pronto. 😪

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately Kelly you waffle that much daily without a filter on no one in their right mind would believe this heavily filtered photo actually looks like you.

Those brows though 😭😬 remember when she said they're her natural shape and she just draws on following her natural shape? 😂😂
---
#followingmynaturalshape

Attachments

• Haha
Unfortunately Kelly you waffle that much daily without a filter on no one in their right mind would believe this heavily filtered photo actually looks like you.

Those brows though 😭😬 remember when she said they're her natural shape and she just draws on following her natural shape? 😂😂
---
#followingmynaturalshape
Giving me Loch Ness monster vibes

Attachments

Hows she expecting him to get to like any food when she's blending everything up into mush for him? This is why you have two fussy children Kelly. You don't let them experience foods and play with the textures.

I don’t get why she’s now giving hi banana fingers and those wafer things but cutting strawberries up untill there basically mush same as pasta if he gags it will go down anyway