Kelly Life With My Rainbow #3 Hagrid and iggle piggle’s love child

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these did/didn’t eat tik toks are so repetitive. Kelly where’s the meals? bleeping yogurts French toast waffles pancakes are not meals. My children have always had cooked lunches nothing huge but something like macaroni cheese with hidden veggies, sausages, bolognaise from the night before fish pie etc he barely has a proper meal

Reactions: 1
All these did/didn’t eat tik toks are so repetitive. Kelly where’s the meals? bleeping yogurts French toast waffles pancakes are not meals. My children have always had cooked lunches nothing huge but something like macaroni cheese with hidden veggies, sausages, bolognaise from the night before fish pie etc he barely has a proper meal
And she wonders why her kids are picking eaters

I get blended up pasta sauces but I wouldn’t be blending up his full dinner including the rice just for my toddler to eat it. If he didn’t eat it so be it, he can have a yoghurt after, he’s not going to starve. Oliver needs to learn textures, he’ll never get use to it if she keeps blending things into a puree like he’s 6 months old.

Reactions: 3
I get blended up pasta sauces but I wouldn’t be blending up his full dinner including the rice just for my toddler to eat it. If he didn’t eat it so be it, he can have a yoghurt after, he’s not going to starve. Oliver needs to learn textures, he’ll never get use to it if she keeps blending things into a puree like he’s 6 months old.
Even at 6m they’re perfectly capable of eating food that isn’t blended to death 😂

Reactions: 2
My 19 month old only has 5 teeth (late blooming) and you best believe she gums full bits of pasta down like nobody’s business. My partner and I say keep saying she does a Beavo 😂

Reactions: 1
My 19 month old only has 5 teeth (late blooming) and you best believe she gums full bits of pasta down like nobody’s business. My partner and I say keep saying she does a Beavo 😂
Same! Apart from spaghetti I’ve never chopped up pasta for my little one who’s now 18 months, not even when he was first on solids. Normal bits of penne pasta are perfectly fine. It pains me seeing her chop everything into tiny pieces “so he will eat it”.

All his food is the same he’s probably so bloody bored of the same tit every day I know I would be. If he can have wafer biscuit things he can hold a piece of penne pasta and pancake

Selling dodgy co-it’s must make ya lots of money for she’s got a holiday coming up and she’s doing up the garden