Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
There was another Irish influencer in Turkey with Sunway recently too. I can't think of her name. But she was staying in the same hotel and never showed it. It's one of their most basic hotels, not exactly influencer friendly. I'm sure Ashlee won't be hanging around there either. It's very family/older people scene.

Lk truth

VIP Member
Who cares like there is bigger issues in the world like you don’t even look decent 😂 I think she is pure fake to the core!!!!! All about inner self love I wouldn’t pay her to coach me that’s for sure

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Jesus that claidine one I’m just waiting for my deliveries to take some photos get off your arse and work you little bum

Claudine
ye god what a pathetic post ... waiting to take pics ... I like Instagram for the odd story etc but not that my life revolves around it... I actually think it’s quite sad

gossiper1011111

How weird is that though. Literally I read it then it disappeared. She won’t address it which is fair because she’s probably devastated but she can’t expect people to not think something up
emmas fella was cheating on her for 2 years with a girl in his gym and he got her pregnant. They split up in 2019 and the house they share together went up for sale and is sale agreed.

begaphobia

Does one of them not have a dog? Haven’t seen it in a while. I really don’t understand why any “influencers” get a dog. Once things open up again, they’ll be at every opening of an envelope leaving the poor dogs at home all the time. It really upsets me, dogs are huge commitments and part of the family. Especially if they’re a lockdown puppy, they’re even more clingy (I know this from experience).

treatyo'self

Apparently she didn't declare a Pretty Little Thing ad correctly and it was reported to ASAI who upheld the complaint against her. But sure there's no penalties imposed on them so they can continue to do as they like. Probably views it as a win given her name is out there even more!!

Faith Walshie

Emma seems to be single now!?
Yes she Ian was seeing another girl behind her back. Emma found text messages on his phone. He now lives in an apartment. Emma was able to buy him out of the mortgage. Ashley moved in as she too broke up with her on off BF but now back together.

spotlight

VIP Member
Yeah my cousin is 37 and started in Dominic's with her in cabra in first year and was in her class for three years,if you were kept back maybe that would account for the age diff? I know they tend not to keep kids back much anymore these days but was quite a common thing back in my day
No I wasn’t kept back I was 5 starting school, maybe she was 3 , we were def in the same class , I remember ashley was a year or more ahead