Keeping Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post about the Salt Mines says it all really. “Not really up our street and slightly too long but pretty to look at” because god forbid you are without signal or access to social media for a prolonged period of time. Or even worse have to talk instead of just taking pictures of yourself :sneaky:
I thought it was interesting that they weren't keen given the salt mines are full of chapels (dead good catholics them). We thought it was beautiful but she just went to krakow for a piss up and a photoshoot clearly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another absolute duck wit. Amy Lou needs her own thread because she's just as bad as Kate for swapping diets, slagging one off only to return to it with her tail between her legs. Has a diet of cheese and mayo and then can't lose weight. duck me. The world has gone mental.
I am sooooo bleeping glad you’ve said that about Amy! She is so so so big and constantly switches from saying she doesn’t want to diet, feels so unhealthy, feels like she needs to diet or even needs to go to the gym. She’s just plain lazy and that’s all it is. Can’t get off her fat arse and do anything and blames any little excuse not to diet. She was going to do WW until they put out a campaign aimed at children. I don’t agree entirely with dieting for kids but bloody hell some kids need help or they will end up like the chin (Amy Lou)

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion #2 Keeping Kate- how many ways to lose weight? Mum to EV, loves a bev. Inappropriately pumps, still got bumps

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her post about the Salt Mines says it all really. “Not really up our street and slightly too long but pretty to look at” because god forbid you are without signal or access to social media for a prolonged period of time. Or even worse have to talk instead of just taking pictures of yourself :sneaky:
“Not really up our street and too long but DEFINITELY A MUST, WOULD RECCOMMEND...” 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I am sooooo bleeping glad you’ve said that about Amy! She is so so so big and constantly switches from saying she doesn’t want to diet, feels so unhealthy, feels like she needs to diet or even needs to go to the gym. She’s just plain lazy and that’s all it is. Can’t get off her fat arse and do anything and blames any little excuse not to diet. She was going to do WW until they put out a campaign aimed at children. I don’t agree entirely with dieting for kids but bloody hell some kids need help or they will end up like the chin (Amy Lou)

The chin! 😂😂 I refer to her as Chinz 😂😬 completely agree.. who’s going to start this thread!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion: Keeping Kate #2 - A milking maid and diet-bleep, the orange face you can't ignore!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The chin! 😂😂 I refer to her as Chinz 😂😬 completely agree.. who’s going to start this thread!!
[/QUOTE]

Oh please someone start this thread!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think her husband is too impressed with her constant filming, did anyone else notice his reaction when she was filming his family singing happy birthday to him? He wasn’t happy 😂

Reactions: 7
I don’t think her husband is too impressed with her constant filming, did anyone else notice his reaction when she was filming his family singing happy birthday to him? He wasn’t happy 😂
He was getting so pissed off in the week too- said something along the lines of stop filming him for show. Can’t remember the exact wording of it now but he certainly doesn’t like being recorded and it’s not the first time he’s aired his annoyance and so I don’t understand why she continues to film him and upload it when he has made he clear he doesn’t like it. Makes me sad for little Ev- she can’t tell her Mum to stop and so is just another cash cow child. I really hope in the future that these kids who are constantly filmed and paraded to the world without permission sue the hell out of their parents and that regulation is put in place.

Reactions: 4
She sounded really rude when she was talking to him about making a wish. An insight to what she is really like.. a bit of a witch. Can't even let the poor man enjoy his bloody birthday.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.