Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the story the other night of her with three others holding their drinks? Couldn't see who the other two people were, but there were definitely 4 glasses held up for the photo!
They don't strike me as the type of couple who would make friends with other holiday-goers, so it makes me wonder if her parents have gone away with them? Literally wouldn't surprise me!!

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the story the other night of her with three others holding their drinks? Couldn't see who the other two people were, but there were definitely 4 glasses held up for the photo!
They don't strike me as the type of couple who would make friends with other holiday-goers, so it makes me wonder if her parents have gone away with them? Literally wouldn't surprise me!!
I have a feeling she has gone away with her parents, nothing specific made me think that, I just felt like it was something she would do!

Reactions: 8
Yes!!! I did wonder who they would be with seeing as every other picture she’s shown the hotel appears to be empty.
Probs taken the parents to be included in the ever so surprise engagement that she really orchestra for herself...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With the way the news is going I bet she will be loving life if by the time she returns they decide not to open the schools for another few weeks and she can enjoy sitting on her arse and faffing with her house tat a bit more!

i wondered who took the photos of them together on holiday...they must go with her parents or his? Maybe thats who pays for them as well.

She’s with her parents, they’ve been very vocal about it on Facebook 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
She would probably organise her own engagement. The ring would be arranged carefully on a wooden chopping board surrounded by 52 fake plants and 17 casual throws.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They are definitely there with her parents.. is that the way to bend the rules and be able to see your parents? Go on holiday with them?

Reactions: 4
So if Nottingham is moving into tier 4, what does this mean for Princess head when she returns?

Reactions: 2
Just seen her flaunting her £600 coffee machine she bought for herself 😬🙃
Does this girl have ANY idea what the duck is going on right now?!
She just got back from a luxury holiday to Cuba for Christmas and New Year (which was against all guidelines as she was with her parents) and then the next day she spends half a grand on a coffee machine 🤦🏻‍♀️ READ. THE. ROOM.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh good, a coffee station in her house. I was worried she wasn’t hoarding enough clutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen her flaunting her £600 coffee machine she bought for herself 😬🙃
Does this girl have ANY idea what the duck is going on right now?!
She just got back from a luxury holiday to Cuba for Christmas and New Year (which was against all guidelines as she was with her parents) and then the next day she spends half a grand on a coffee machine 🤦🏻‍♀️ READ. THE. ROOM.
What an utter waste of money! I'm sorry but 600? Seriously? You could get one for far cheaper. Just because you can afford it doesn't mean you should. I have never understood the need to buy overpriced items for instagram! I feel you could save and use it for something else. However, she went on an unneeded trip to cuba during a pandemic so why am I surprised. I'm surprised she found room among the piles of tit she has!

Reactions: 1
Just went and had a nosey as I unfollowed ages ago.. She's really no idea that less is more has she and its purely all done for Instagram. One day she will look back and cringe. All the hours wasted transporting bits of pampas grass and a wooden chopping board from room to room for no real purpose.

Reactions: 8
What an utter waste of money! I'm sorry but 600? Seriously? You could get one for far cheaper. Just because you can afford it doesn't mean you should. I have never understood the need to buy overpriced items for instagram! I feel you could save and use it for something else. However, she went on an unneeded trip to cuba during a pandemic so why am I surprised. I'm surprised she found room among the piles of tit she has!
Actually we have one and they are really good. I think if you can afford it and you want then it’s your money do as you please.

it is insensitive to flaunt over thegram however given the certain climate