Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh you’re right. I guess I was just basing that on how little she was doing even before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She wants a medal for not buying anything of Amazon in 24 hours?! Jesus christ, this takes the biscuit 🤬
20200419_091056.jpg

Reactions: 4
This weekend's posts were pure hilarity. She finally receives her labelmaker (wonder why delivery is so slow these days?! Xx) and already makes a spelling mistake on her jars (marshmEllow?!)

Then she shows off her new cordless vacuum insisting it isn't an advert before posting an Amazon-affiliated (i.e. commissioned) link. The irony isn't lost!

In this current global crisis, the need for fast fashion, the latest trends, and unessential knick-knacks is surely quite low. I hope her commission cheques are dwindling...

Reactions: 6
She’s my favourite instagrammer of all time! Just love everything she posts

She also has loads of followers because of her magazine deal she did with weight watchers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All her ads/affiliate links are disgusting!!
I’m sorry but she’s hardly going to be hard up for money being a teacher so she could just leave them out for a bit!

what’s ironic is she teaches science so you’d think she understand the basics of a pandemic... obviously not

Reactions: 7
She’s my favourite instagrammer of all time! Just love everything she posts

She also has loads of followers because of her magazine deal she did with weight watchers
Think you are on the wrong section babe, this aint the ”rave about”

• Haha
How much tat does she need in her house! Every crevice has a fake plant or a lamp or a rug. Calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she painting her patio white and thinking of stencilling it?! Does she understand that after winter it will be absolutely wrecked?!

• Haha
she wants an insta picture ready patio thats what her life is about getting the perfect shot for instagram!

Reactions: 3
she wants an insta picture ready patio thats what her life is about getting the perfect shot for instagram!
So true. Also she has an indoor table OUTSIDE and it only seats 2 people? Is she not planning on having guests at any point 😂 also why does literally everything have to be painted white?!

Reactions: 5