Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know she’d love to be a basic witch influencer but doesn’t have the audience

Reactions: 4
Still no engagement ring!! Imagine how fuming she is in her cluttered living room - poor Shaun 🤣 especially as Gemma Louise miles is now 🤣🤣 the Cheshire Cat might not be grinning so big…..

Reactions: 7
Oh my god does she ever stop excessively buying? It’s actually so painful to look at. She never stops

Oh my god does she ever stop excessively buying? It’s actually so painful to look at. She never stops
The cabinets that don’t sit flush with the alcove ???
The sofa that she waited 4 life times to come and year later it’s gone and the desk set up year later gone!!

we have no storage in this house , maybe stop buying crap then you wouldn’t need to build places to hide it all !!

plus last rant if two people struggle to have room for stuff in a 4 bed house with ‘summer house’ then there is something wrong !!

Reactions: 10
The cabinets that don’t sit flush with the alcove ???
The sofa that she waited 4 life times to come and year later it’s gone and the desk set up year later gone!!

we have no storage in this house , maybe stop buying crap then you wouldn’t need to build places to hide it all !!

plus last rant if two people struggle to have room for stuff in a 4 bed house with ‘summer house’ then there is something wrong !!
Is her house 4 bedrooms?!?!? Oh my god she is so fortunate. I wonder what part in Nottingham she purchased in. She needs a reality check. I thought the pandemic might have humbled her, but nope.
We need to create a second thread.

Is her house 4 bedrooms?!?!? Oh my god she is so fortunate. I wonder what part in Nottingham she purchased in. She needs a reality check. I thought the pandemic might have humbled her, but nope.
We need to create a second thread.
It was 220k when she bought it. I remember because I looked it up on rightmove because she was careless with the details

Reactions: 2
I've not followed fir so long but just had a look. Looks likes she's totally redecorated since I last followed.

Is she still teaching?

I don’t understand how companies want to work with her , doesn’t post anything during the week and two posts a day at the weekend.

the new storage in that room aka just an excuse to buy more tit to put on it

Reactions: 5
I've not followed fir so long but just had a look. Looks likes she's totally redecorated since I last followed.

Is she still teaching?
Love how she wrote “our style has totally changed since we moved in” … yeah because you decorated the entire house within a month of moving in and filled it with pointless crap instead of waiting and deciding slowly how you really wanted each room. I bet that all that stuff from the front room has ended up in landfill, what a waste of money! Hey will have redecorated within 2 years.

Reactions: 6
She’s literally lost any scrap of personality she had. Probs under all the bloody clutter 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Mmm
Recent pics… hint of a bump perhaps?!
Mmmm I’m not sure … she’s not posted a selfie since April 21 and she’s back on WW so I suspect she’s gained weight and just didn’t want to / feel comfortable showing herself off as she used too. BUT that gremlin Joanna is preggers so ya know - Keelie will have to copy 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
With her weird old af boyfriend?! I wish she hadn’t had a strop and gave up ‘influencing’ so I could nosey 😂
Remember the ugly dog she called her baby after going out with Adam for like a month. Bet the dog doesn’t get a look in now she’s having an actual baby!

Reactions: 5