Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine only being able to go on holiday that is ‘gram worthy ! See we are branching out to lots of different retail outlets to do her content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel so sorry for her other half. I mean what kind of break is that 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s got to be so boring in real life….

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice she’s back hanging round with that weird creepy Jo?! Another day. Another meal. Another shot of a home shop. This girl could cure insomnia across the world 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was thinking are we getting the shops to do the staging cause the great house has no more set ups left and it’s about to burst with the crap in it 😂😂

I am sure whatever keelie was buying the creepy one was right behind her buying the exact same 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was thinking are we getting the shops to do the staging cause the great house has no more set ups left and it’s about to burst with the crap in it 😂😂

I am sure whatever keelie was buying the creepy one was right behind her buying the exact same 🙈
Hahah yesssssss I’d forgotten they were little copy cats of each other. Least we don’t have to see those dodgy filters and even dodgier decorating any more!!

As in Joanna?
yeah. Think she was health Joanna or something before trying to reinvent herself on keelies coat tails

She needs to change the name of her Instagram- she is not even on a weight loss journey anymore /posting any content about it...

the journey now is to maybe own every chopping board in the world?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She needs to change the name of her Instagram- she is not even on a weight loss journey anymore /posting any content about it...

the journey now is to maybe own every chopping board in the world?
She changed it a while ago. It is now keelieslife

Reactions: 1
Is that upcycle reel supposed to impress us? It looks like she pulled it out of a skip behind the shop she passed on her daily tat haul.
🤣🤣🤣 honestly it’s utter sh*te isn’t it!! It was when she added the coffee I was like babe. Just no 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣 honestly it’s utter sh*te isn’t it!! It was when she added the coffee I was like babe. Just no 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes! Same! Why is she rubbing coffee on her lamp?! I suggested that to my partner just now and he just looked at me and got up. When I asked where he was going he said to hide the coffee as I've clearly lost it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve only just found Keelie. A more polished version of the annoying Gem Ellis. Their houses are identical. Jungles with rattan baskets everywhere

• Haha
I’ve only just found Keelie. A more polished version of the annoying Gem Ellis. Their houses are identical. Jungles with rattan baskets everywhere
I’ve got to check this girl out - I can’t imagine Keelie and her tat being more polished than anyone 🤣

Awww was 6 weeks holiday not enough for you Keelie , don’t worry we keep the country afloat 😡 us minions just getting on with it and oh while you moan about going back to work after 6 weeks what about nhs staff who would probs give there right arm for 6 days off at the minute

Reactions: 5