Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The floor is horrendous. She spends so much money on tat - just spring for some nice wooden flooring!!

Reactions: 4
She's just rushing every aspect of the house to make it look 'perfect'. Most people would live in it first and do things bit by bit!

Reactions: 5
The sofa looks so dumb just tucked to one side like that.... bet she’s fuming it doesn’t fit in the bay really, more money than sense.

• Haha
Lololol she’s “not the person to measure, she just goes with it”. Great way to furnish a house. How is she allowed to teach young people 🤣

• Haha
I just wanna know how she affords all the B&M, Ikea and other homeware shop hauls and then she’s buying £30 dresses etc!

me and my boyfriend earn a good joint income and we’ve just moved and spend a fortune and the house was already decorated!

I just wanna know how she affords all the B&M, Ikea and other homeware shop hauls and then she’s buying £30 dresses etc!

me and my boyfriend earn a good joint income and we’ve just moved and spend a fortune and the house was already decorated!
Bank of mum and dad

Reactions: 3
And she’s off again with another haul!

If she keeps pulling that jumper dress it’s going to go out of shape

• Haha
Why does she do this, all she does is go to work and look in homeware shops in her spare time. Why does she need so many clothes???

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why I’m watching but I’m just getting ready for the day. She’s talking about the jeans now and all I can think is ‘literally no one cares’. My brain screams no one cares every time she does a haul. Which is every third day.

I don’t know why I’m watching but I’m just getting ready for the day. She’s talking about the jeans now and all I can think is ‘literally no one cares’. My brain screams no one cares every time she does a haul. Which is every third day.
I dread to think what one of her lessons consists of, just her whittling on about a load of shite.
Maybe she needs to keep buying clothes cos the school bunsen burners keep setting alight all of her polyester clothes 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Honestly how many wardrobes can she have? She’s shops so often I don’t understand where she puts it all?

Reactions: 2
She is another level shopaholic. It’s bordering on disgusting how much she consumes. I don’t understand it, I may have to unfollow because of it (and I don’t mind the other stuff she posts). She buys at the same rate, if not more, as a fashion “influencer” (🤢🤮) yet like someone else said all she does it go to work, gym, home and occasionally goes out. As much as I don’t like the whole fast fashion / influencer consumerism, at least they are creating content from what they buy. Her clothes must just sit in her wardrobe????

Reactions: 7
She can’t do one story without pointing her finger either. She’s always waving it around as if she is scolding a naughty child.. do you think she behaves the same way in the classroom? What a grim thought

She can’t do one story without pointing her finger either. She’s always waving it around as if she is scolding a naughty child.. do you think she behaves the same way in the classroom? What a grim thought
I've come to the conclusion that the reason I continue to watch is for the comedy. She's a complete joke. Prancing about in front of the mirror, hip pushed out to the side which makes her look unbalanced...then she begins to speak 🙊🙈. Slurring or over exaggerating her words and finger pointing. I've never seen anything like it! 🤣

The whitewashed "beach effect" floor looks awful. Why not just sand and varnish??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I've come to the conclusion that the reason I continue to watch is for the comedy. She's a complete joke. Prancing about in front of the mirror, hip pushed out to the side which makes her look unbalanced...then she begins to speak 🙊🙈. Slurring or over exaggerating her words and finger pointing. I've never seen anything like it! 🤣

The whitewashed "beach effect" floor looks awful. Why not just sand and varnish??

I actually thought she was drunk as I was watching these stories... aaaaannnd uuuummmmm

WHY JUST WHY

Reactions: 1
I agree her clothing buying is obsessive!! I wonder how much of it she really keeps!

wouldn’t surprise me if she does the Vids and sends a load of it back