Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
D

Deleted member 14542

Well now I just loved it. And pretty landmark huh ..... barely any white actors.

Keanu 😍

What's your favourite Keanu film? Mine is Permanent Record ... it's a bit lesser known, very early 90s x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
D

Deleted member 14542

I forgot he was in Parenthood the film. He gave that great line something about how you need a licence for most things but any bastard can become a dad
I was thinking about this great movie and that brilliant line when I was making the bed this morning 😊

I loved Dracula too. Before I decided not to sprog I thought I might call a daughter Mina (because of Winona's portrayal).

Tulips

Well now I just loved it. And pretty landmark huh ..... barely any white actors.

Keanu 😍

What's your favourite Keanu film? Mine is Permanent Record ... it's a bit lesser known, very early 90s x
I'm guessing not a popular one but I first had a crush on him when he was in that '93 Dracula movie with Gary Oldman (I think it was panned by critics). This thread made me check out a few of his recent tv interviews on youtube; I can't believe how great he still looks. I feel 14 again lol.
He played a lovable dork in Parenthood, I love that movie.

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Omg just watching "always be my maybe" after recommendations on here bloody hell I think I just fell in love with him all over again haha 😍😍😍 what a major dreamboat he is 😜
Make sure you listen to the song at the end!
(How handsome does he look in the movie 😍😍😍)

Tulips

^ I loved Annie Lennox' Lovesong for a Vampire at the time, aww 90s memoriesπŸ˜‰

I think that Parenthood quote was something like "Heck, you need a licence to catch a fish", it was also the way he said it. Sorry for the OT.

Rose91

Chatty Member
Bill and Ted and Matrix are my favourite films of his. There’s just something about his voice...mmmmm πŸ₯°

D

Deleted member 14542

Me, my period pains and my bottle of wine are going to watch Always Be My Maybe tonight πŸ’ƒπŸ»

Reactions: 1

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Omg just watching "always be my maybe" after recommendations on here bloody hell I think I just fell in love with him all over again haha 😍😍😍 what a major dreamboat he is 😜

CrazyCatLady101

this man has all my love and I think he always will, yes hes very easy on the eye but I honestly love how amazing a person he is, how open he is about his struggles in life and what hes been through. why cant more men be like him?xx

SavetheDrama

VIP Member

Keanu 😍

Yep Netflix is making a lot of diverse content and I’m 100% here for it.
I’d have to say The Matrix! I haven’t seen Permanent Record, must check it out.

thenomad

VIP Member
I adore Keanu. He's a treasure.

When I heard he was dating someone the first thing I thought of was please don't let her be barely twenty... as all the older Hollywood male actors seem to have a penchant for: blonde, barely legal, and supposedly has an "old soul". :rolleyes: And of course, he didn't disappoint.

He's been through so much in the past in his personal life so I'm glad to see he's happy and thriving.

Keanu and puppies is perfection.

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Im watching always be my maybe on netflix right now. I like the fact he can take the piss out of himself. He also seems not to age