KDawg #7 sharpen your harpoons ladies. it's whale hunting season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @beebee789 for the winning thread title.

not too much of a recap for this thread I don’t think. Except that Kdawg is Bens niece and James McLellan is a fat rapey bastard.

As you were…
Credit to @MountainThyme for the video below which I think we should add to the start of each new thread 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Ben is the Auntie that KDawg left a voice note for at 4am one night asking about a local murder in the 70s, and she was not a happy bunny.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone find out who this auld ugly hole is? "Awrite for these cunts to blow people up but, naw don't think so" That is a young boy that's aimed at. And "these cunts"? that is an individual stoooopid! Also the last 10 years in Syria 350,000 civilians have died due to war. I'd like this vile racist fat overgrown ned to tell me how many people he knows personally that's lost their lives due to war that warrants such hate against a young Syrian Refugee!
Took this from the last thread, Roland asked the question. His name is Jamie Seery from Bellshill. A wrong un that’s in and out the jail all the time. He’s a scumbag.

Reactions: 11
These imbeciles never fail to shock me with their vile words and the names they call people, utterly disgusting.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Pandemonium made his work this morning, from what was said in the live last night Polo & Mother Glasgow want to find out who he is so they are going round the charity shops looking for a gay Frank who works in one because they are saying Ben slipped up that his name is Frank. Have a day aff Polo😂 KD confirmed he’s her twin brother hence the stunningness his name is Frank & he works in Oxfam. Bens both their aunty & Nicola Rogan is dumping KD when her sex tape someone’s threatening to put out is leaked. BabyJanes been recruited as the Oxfam bouncer. Ben brought them all to tiktok so she would have people to go in her box so she wouldn’t be lonely. They were proper ripping the pish out the fucked up theories I was howling 😂
Glad I missed Nicola pishing on a live though 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Pandemonium made his work this morning, from what was said in the live last night Polo & Mother Glasgow want to find out who he is so they are going round the charity shops looking for a gay Frank who works in one because they are saying Ben slipped up that his name is Frank. Have a day aff Polo😂 KD confirmed he’s her twin brother hence the stunningness his name is Frank & he works in Oxfam. Bens both their aunty & Nicola Rogan is dumping KD when her sex tape someone’s threatening to put out is leaked. BabyJanes been recruited as the Oxfam bouncer. Ben brought them all to tiktok so she would have people to go in her box so she wouldn’t be lonely. They were proper ripping the pish out the fucked up theories I was howling 😂
Glad I missed Nicola pishing on a live though 😭😂
It's been staring us in the face the whole time pandemonium is Frankiegstar

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Took this from the last thread, Roland asked the question. His name is Jamie Seery from Bellshill. A wrong un that’s in and out the jail all the time. He’s a scumbag.
he is a disgusting human being, horrible racist prick

Reactions: 6
Love that title 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I thought it was hulks da 🤣🙈 I've Googled him and if it's the right person it says hes 30😳 surely not! That bleep looks at least 50!! He's a dirty vile racist little prick him and his pal hulk

Reactions: 7
I thought it was hulks da 🤣🙈 I've Googled him and if it's the right person it says hes 30😳 surely not! That bleep looks at least 50!! He's a dirty vile racist little prick him and his pal hulk
I assumed it was his Dad using the account . No way is he 30😂
283D8594-4373-4513-A621-2558CBAD45A3.jpeg

who is he & how did he end up on Hulks account? It’s got to be his Da

• Haha
I see you've recovered from that mad stutter you developed last night Roland. I'll let the Speech Pathologist know you're fine. ❤
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm still not sure 100% if I deleted the post 🤣

I assumed it was his Dad using the account . No way is he 30😂
View attachment 1721921
who is he & how did he end up on Hulks account? It’s got to be his Da
This is all I could find but its his name and where hes from says he was 20 in 2012. If that bleep is 30 I'll go down Sauchiehall Street butt naked! There's no bleeping way he is 30 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

This is all I could find but its his name and where hes from says he was 20 in 2012. If that bleep is 30 I'll go down Sauchiehall Street butt naked! There's no bleeping way he is 30 🤣🤣
It sounds like him . He’s just beat big Shamu for the who looks the oldest for their age Schemetok title

• Haha

Get yer kit aff because that’s the very fellow. 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.