Kazza

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Finally found out what jan said in latest vlog. Shes trying to drag her mum into a abusing jan. Jan said that kazzo is a massively overweight person, which err is true. At this late stage in the game lets all pretend she aint. Shes calling her a cow, still watching. Lol jan come over to tattle. Sheesh i thought she'd said something dreadful.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow. Finally found out what jan said in latest vlog. Shes trying to drag her mum into a abusing jan. Jan said that kazzo is a massively overweight person, which err is true. At this late stage in the game lets all pretend she aint. Shes calling her a cow, still watching. Lol jan come over to tattle. Sheesh i thought she'd said something dreadful.
The truth hurts.

• Heart
It was only a couple of weeks back they were sitting in the car together laying into innocent people passing by about their looks and dress sense. Hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Really, i missed that one. What was she saying.
They were saying how one woman wasn't wearing a bra and her t*ts were hitting the floor and criticising how someone else was dressed. That's all I can remember. In another vlog, she pointed out a man on the street, saying he must have sh*t himself by the way he was walking. She's charming. Dishes it, but can't take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They were saying how one woman wasn't wearing a bra and her t*ts were hitting the floor and criticising how someone else was dressed. That's all I can remember. In another vlog, she pointed out a man on the street, saying he must have sh*t himself by the way he was walking. She's charming. Dishes it, but can't take it.
Hey, thanks for letting me know what she said, I now know I was definately right about her. Lets change the scenario can you imagine if jan had said kazza looks like shes tit herself or her tits were hitting the floor. Omg she would have been foaming at the mouth, her crazy followers all in a gang screaming abuse. Shes a big fat hypocrite.

Reactions: 2
Hey, thanks for letting me know what she said, I now know I was definately right about her. Lets change the scenario can you imagine if jan had said kazza looks like shes tit herself or her tits were hitting the floor. Omg she would have been foaming at the mouth, her crazy followers all in a gang screaming abuse. Shes a big fat hypocrite.
Jan did follow up with another message saying she would tell her to her face and also saying to stop filming her mother because it's humiliating for her. Think it's gone now though. Don't think Kaz mentioned it tho.
---
OMG isnt she just repulsive.
---
One of her new subs asked why she didnt go to bed and she said because she's waiting for two new knee replacements. Is she on a waiting list? Because I doubt very much they'd operate on her the size she is, it would be risky. Also, the waiting list isnt that long. I only waited a month for mine but that was pre covid and my friend waited 3 months from seeing a doctor in January this year. So is she lying? I don't believe she's on a waiting list.

Last edited:
  • Heart
the surgeon gave her a goal of losing 5 stone I think so im not sure if she is on the list of shes having to lose at least 5 st first. Like Kazza does she was all ballsy that she could do it no problem but obviously shes not.

• Heart
Jan did follow up with another message saying she would tell her to her face and also saying to stop filming her mother because it's humiliating for her. Think it's gone now though. Don't think Kaz mentioned it tho.
---

---
One of her new subs asked why she didn't go to bed and she said because she's waiting for two new knee replacements. Is she on a waiting list? Because I doubt very much they'd operate on her the size she is, it would be risky. Also, the waiting list isn't that long. I only waited a month for mine but that was pre covid and my friend waited 3 months from seeing a doctor in January this year. So is she lying? I don't believe she's on a waiting list.
Thats interesting. I honestly dont know anything about knee ops. She's waiting for two knee replacements meanwhile she binges herself stupid and eats and drinks foods that exasperate knee pain and joint inflammation. You have made me wonder, cause surely someone in that amount of pain she reckons she is in would lose weight for a knee op, she said her doctor told her she had to lose a certain amount of weight and she can have op, this is over a year ago....so why the procrastination, she could be lying.
You know this is why her viewers end up fed up with all her excuses and give her a shake and remind her she is massively overweight cause shes the one crying, "i cant walk up the stairs, i cant sleep, me legs are swollen, i cant walk". Wake up woman. Her pain, her not sleeping, her misery will impact her kids.....oh she can sit em in her car all she likes, like she did her mum and pretend they all have this terrific bond.....its bullshit and ill use the word her pal michelle used on jan.....if that TW*T Michelle stopped defending and enabling kazzos every wrong decision, she might actually wake up and see that all her bullshit excuses are impacting her kids! She puts em in the car to take them on a day trip to the skip, pretending lifes fab and blaming jan, cause kazza thinks shes wonderful so long as her little gang of enablers keep singing her praises. Then she can fool herself she marvellous. Shes a total joke, hateful, selfish, a huge hypocrite who insults people then boohoo poor me tears when someone hits her with the truth. How many more years, how many more excuses and pretending her weight, not sleeping, physical pain and her inability to even walk are not impacting her kids, now keep blaming the viewers comments if you dare!

Last edited:
---

---
One of her new subs asked why she didnt go to bed and she said because she's waiting for two new knee replacements. Is she on a waiting list? Because I doubt very much they'd operate on her the size she is, it would be risky. Also, the waiting list isnt that long. I only waited a month for mine but that was pre covid and my friend waited 3 months from seeing a doctor in January this year. So is she lying? I don't believe she's on a waiting list.
She was told a year ago that she needed to lose at least 5 stone in a year to be considered. Also she was told that if she didn’t, she would be taken off any waiting list. She has lost zilch!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She was told a year ago that she needed to lose at least 5 stone in a year to be considered. Also she was told that if she didn’t, she would be taken off any waiting list. She has lost zilch!
But its all jans fault, cause kazza is so selfless and caring. You know I get it, weight loss is not easy, but when you are a self proclaimed youtube GOD aren't you meant to be perfect. Too busy buying off amazon or preening her feathers to the chorus of "we love you kazza, you're perfect" from her youtube viewers to notice the impact her weight has on her family and especially her kids. No wonder she cries on camera..."wahhhhhhh jan said im massively overweight" how rude, poor me, all this pain im enduring even though I deliberately eat and drink crap that exasperates it. Dont go to the doctors for meds for depression, dont have any therapy, except shopping. Well done jan, you woke this witch up cause her tears were the beginning of a realisation that shes far from perfect and so she ran to her youtube viewers for validation. Let go thy ego and maybe just maybe you might actually feel the pain youre family are going through seeing you deliberately crippling and disabling yourself year after year.
Addicts cant stand a bit of criticism, this is why they surround themselves with people who praise their every wrong decision, blame everyone else and enable their addictions to continue.

Reactions: 1
A year ago she was saying she didn’t want to be fat when it’s her 50th birthday. Fast forward a year later 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s ordered herself a massive birthday cake.
Those new knees will never happen

• Heart
A year ago she was saying she didn’t want to be fat when it’s her 50th birthday. Fast forward a year later 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s ordered herself a massive birthday cake.
Those new knees will never happen
God all she ever does is think about cakes or baking them. Shes always got to order the biggest or most expensive item and its always to do with .....FOOD.

Saw the vlog where she was telling her mum what Jan said whilst stuffing her face with ice cream. Her poor mum didnt really know what she was on about. Oh it's really got under her skin hasnt it 😂😂. One of her weirdo subs said Jan was jealous 😂😂. Of what exactly? Jealous of a pathetic, morbidly obese woman who's only interest is eating, going to the tip and bingo? Yeah bet Jan is jealous as hell 😂😂😂

• Heart
Saw the vlog where she was telling her mum what Jan said whilst stuffing her face with ice cream. Her poor mum didnt really know what she was on about. Oh it's really got under her skin hasnt it 😂😂. One of her weirdo subs said Jan was jealous 😂😂. Of what exactly? Jealous of a pathetic, morbidly obese woman who's only interest is eating, going to the tip and bingo? Yeah bet Jan is jealous as hell 😂😂😂
Yeh really bugged her didn't it, jan reminding her that shes still morbidly obese, so she ran crying for validation from her her youtube viewers. Her subscribers are a little bit "special" and say the strangest things. I remember kids used to say that at school, shes jealous lol. Well done jan, as I said before, you woke her up, now shes having to confront herself again. Cause it's not a battle with comments she is having, its a battle with her conscience. Your son dexter wants you to be healthy, walking again and sleeping properly.

1719669568752.png

1719669591662.png

Excuses excuses........ Why does Michelle not being there mean she can't go on her own?? Is there no one else that can hold her dainty little hand?

• Heart
She’s given up hasn’t she. I wonder what the next big idea diet plan will be. I find it all a bit sad. Especially now she’s showed how close her Mums house is and she has to drive there because she can’t manage a few steps down the road . I wonder if she’s.had that follow up appointment about her knee operation and they’ve told her she’s not eligible because she hasn’t lost the 5 stone they asked for. That was about a year ago I think. Maybe that’s contributed to her extreme lack of motivation.

She’s given up hasn’t she. I wonder what the next big idea diet plan will be. I find it all a bit sad. Especially now she’s showed how close her Mums house is and she has to drive there because she can’t manage a few steps down the road . I wonder if she’s.had that follow up appointment about her knee operation and they’ve told her she’s not eligible because she hasn’t lost the 5 stone they asked for. That was about a year ago I think. Maybe that’s contributed to her extreme lack of motivation.
One of her strange subs asked her if she’d been given a timeline to lose weight for her knee op, she replied by saying I’ve not heard anything yet. What’s she on about? She knows very well she has to lose weight before they’ll operate. And we all know that ain’t gonna happen.