Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not turn this into a vaccination debate. As I said I’ve had both. Yes there’s no evidence that it’s a risk but there’s also no evidence it isn’t a risk further down the line to babies from pregnant mothers having the jab. It’s a personal choice and everyone is entitled to that.

Reactions: 5
I’ve had both vaccines and felt horrendous after both. I ended up in hospital after my first one with an awful kidney infection (might of been coincidence but it was literally 3 days after and I’d felt rough from 24 hours after) so I personally wouldn’t have the vaccine whilst pregnant and can totally understand other reasons for pregnant women not choosing to.
I don’t think we should judge her for that as pregnancy is a worrying, stressful time already without all this covid talk about vaccines etc. Let’s also not forget she did lose one baby early on, after that I’d be a nervous wreck throughout and would make me even less likely to want to put anything like that into my body when carrying my baby.

Reactions: 9
Wow she’s really thrown him under the bus! She mentions being suspicious that he spent more time at work which suggests insecurity on her part, clearly worried he was getting close to a colleague but, to be fair to him that doesn’t mean anything happened. If anything it’s exhausting being with an insecure partner who thinks you’re cheating all the time because you work late or communicate with female colleagues etc.

And just because he’s in a relationship with someone from work now doesn’t mean he cheated before they broke up. If he did decide to end his marriage because he wasn’t in love with Kayleigh and had feelings for someone else that’s better than cheating surely?
I actually think if he had cheated she would have been shouting about it from day 1 but because nothing happened she can’t completely hag him off other than he worked late! And it’s a bit rich given she moved on mighty quick herself including having a baby with her new man!

It’s very strange she chose to talk about her break up right before her baby is born as well.
Couldn’t agree more! It’s surely only time her new fella genuinely gets p*saws off with all her posts and stories, she’ll seriously be videoing moments after the birth! It’s more about everyone else than them 2.

Her ex seemed such a nice guy, quiet if anything, and she’s clearly the kind to totally kick off if he ever even said hi to a girl outside of work. She’s always gone out dressed up to the nines more often than not for attention, if anyone was right to be paranoid I’d say it was him!

Like others have said she has no proof he cheated as we’d all know all about it if he did!

Reactions: 5
I just don’t understand the need to still be speaking about her ex when she’s literally due a baby with her new boyfriend any time soon..
I get when something comes up with friends about it and you may have your say but on your insta for everyone to see, seems a bit strange. I know they were together a long time but hun you’ve moved on and about to have a baby, just leave it….

Reactions: 12
Totally agree about her mentioning her ex it was weird and very random. Wonder if she’s only just found out about him being in a relationship and it’s been on her mind. That makes me think she’s moved on too early. It’s only normal to break up with someone but need time to process things properly etc, they’re always going to pop in your mind every now and then when things are still pretty fresh. The fact she’s adding into that moving someone else in and getting pregnant all seems a bit much to me 🤯

We need a new thread. Does someone know how to do it???

Reactions: 2
New one here…

☺

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.