Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noelsa

Lol no because they co parent. Whatever that arrangement is Tobi does his bit everytime he has Arna, he most certainly doesnt ship her off to his parents ... Kayla clearly does not. Arna has a better relationship with Tobi thats evident from Mars and she also has more of a relationship with Rachel than she does with Kayla

We are not going to turn this into Tobi being absent. He has been very much present
Yes…whatever the arrangement is. Who knows how much time he spends with her. Who knows how much time Kayla spends with Arna (although she certainly does do the daily routines as Arna is in daycare so not possible that Anna is always with Arna).
And no Tobi can’t ship her off to anyone because he doesn’t have a relationship with anyone.

Reactions: 2

vld126

To be fair the Calile is a great spot but it’s also the place to ‘be seen’ in Brisbane so I can only imagine that’s the sole reason why they go there. Cause let’s be honest, they’re culinary experience is limited at best 😂
Hahaha. I’ve never heard of it but In saying that I’m not from QLD so wouldn’t know

annoyingmuch

I have almost finished my purge of the shit I have purchased from the Itsines sisters. The last thing to go is Sweat - looking for recommendations for an app with similar workouts (mix of cardio and strength) that I can perform from home with some dumbbells, kettlebells and resistance bands. I used to do F45 pre-Covid but haven't returned to my studio due to now predominantly working from home. I'm happy to pay for the app, I just don't want to give another cent to these twats. Plus I'm so sick of burpees. Kayla, you know there's a million other bodyweight exercises to raise your heart rate....
I recently started using workout by down dog. It's very customisable, love it so far! (And their yearly price is so much cheaper than sweat!)

MissKathyNewman

I have almost finished my purge of the shit I have purchased from the Itsines sisters. The last thing to go is Sweat - looking for recommendations for an app with similar workouts (mix of cardio and strength) that I can perform from home with some dumbbells, kettlebells and resistance bands. I used to do F45 pre-Covid but haven't returned to my studio due to now predominantly working from home. I'm happy to pay for the app, I just don't want to give another cent to these twats. Plus I'm so sick of burpees. Kayla, you know there's a million other bodyweight exercises to raise your heart rate....
Ooo try the Lea Mills app! You can get 2 weeks free and it is $25 a month. Most of the strength is barbell based but no reason you can’t use dumbbells.

If you want a free option look at Sydney Cummings on YouTube. She is so sweet and seems genuine AF! Does daily workouts (only do 3 per week atm as she is a new mum) and does a monthly calendar schedule. Really good for strength.

How about Move With Us with Rachel Dillon 😉
I find her programs very expensive and you can’t get monthly subscriptions you have to keep paying for the challenges. Honestly wasn’t the biggest fan of her workout style either but just me personally

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Also Alexia Clark is good, she changes the workouts each week. There are 5 circuits, so there is good variation and there is then also a monthly optional challenge with a specific area, for instance focus on abs, back etc. I think it is about $30 per month. She has a Facebook group which she is active in and you can email her directly and she responds.

miss_behaved

Ooo try the Lea Mills app! You can get 2 weeks free and it is $25 a month. Most of the strength is barbell based but no reason you can’t use dumbbells.

If you want a free option look at Sydney Cummings on YouTube. She is so sweet and seems genuine AF! Does daily workouts (only do 3 per week atm as she is a new mum) and does a monthly calendar schedule. Really good for strength.

I find her programs very expensive and you can’t get monthly subscriptions you have to keep paying for the challenges. Honestly wasn’t the biggest fan of her workout style either but just me personally
Yeah that’s what has prevented me from signing up. Doesn’t seem like good value.

Reactions: 1

cocochino

Chatty Member
I use Centr by Chris Hemsworth and I love it!

Ksps0k29vucn

Interesting tea about Tobi cheating. Wonder if it’s true..back then I always did wonder how he stayed interested in her because she seemed SO goddam boring lol while he looked like he wanted to get out and enjoy life. I used to think he was a mega douche back then, didn’t like him at all.. but Kayla’s really changed that around for me with how disgusting she is as a person. And the things he got charged for are pretty minor and happened years ago when he was a young adult who just came into insane amounts of money so I’m not that surprised. So now that a lot of time has passed I don’t hold that over his head because people do grow up. He still definitely comes off as pretentious but at least he isn’t acting a complete damn fool all over social media like Kayla does. When you are a business figure you should publicly conduct yourself with some class. Kayla is the complete opposite to that so it just makes me appreciate the fact that Tobi seemed to have grown up and is not acting like an imbecile.
Have i missed something? What rumors about Tobi cheating?

LittleLen

Chatty Member
I quit Sweat for this over a year ago https://joinform.co/

She's got some workouts on youtube you can try as well https://www.youtube.com/c/samiclarke

noelsa

Kayla: “JAE!! get over here right now Let’s be cringe AF and start reeeeling it up for Insta you sexy midget let’s show Mitch G, Lauren and Tobi how fucking happy we are mwahahaha”
One thing Mitch has for him is he is respectful and doesn’t do make out sessions in front of the little ones. Tobi, Teef, and their ladies are too open in front of Arna with their pda. I’m not prude, just as a grown up I feel like you should save that shit for the bedroom

Ksps0k29vucn

Have you tried evolve you?

When someone blocks you on insta they can block all your profiles?
I wasn’t sure as I can’t find leah now on my personal or my business account