Kay Donnelly (and Tinaaaaaa)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kay’s recent video showing her tattoos- she has a tattoo saying “Mason” on her chest, she said “if you know you know”. Some people in the comments saying only the OGs know Mason. Anyone shed any light? I’m fairly sure it’s not the girls’ dad’s name?

Reactions: 1
Ugh I dislike her and Tina’s cheap ass tacky shein outfits, who put a baby in crop tops 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Looking at the comments on the tattoo video it’s clear the majority of her viewers are very young girls. Under 12. Their responses are so immature. All saying why didn’t she get Tina tattooed on her (not realising Valentina is Tina).

Arguing amongst themselves that Mason is her nee boyfriend when Kay has clearly said in the comments Mason is it her boyfriend.

For all we know she could of miscarried a baby boy and named him Mason. It’s obviously not something she is happy to be open and sharing about.

I feel on a lot of videos lately Tina isn’t as happy, she’s not wanting to and you can tell Kay tells her what to say by the edits and cuts on the video. She’s a lovely little girl but is definitely being overstated and dressed way older than her age. With the suit & crop top, to go to the sea life centre! I must say Tina is Kay’s double and Klay is her Daddy’s double.

Reactions: 5
So glad I found this thread! Kay and Tina are all over my FYP on TikTok and now Ella is too. Tina has such a good vocabulary for her age but I feel like Kay is teetering on the edge of exploiting her. Like the videos where Tina starts to get upset or says ‘Nuthing!’, you’d like to think Kay would stop filming and make sure she’s okay and comfortable but her ‘tantrums’ (feel bad using that because Valentina is so young) are included for everyone to see.
And don’t get me started on the towels and nursery uniform videos… 😳

Reactions: 8
there’s no teetering on the edge in my opinion. Anyone who flaunts their non-consenting kids all over social media for views, follows and clout is exploiting them. It should be a criminal offence to use your own kids in this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh Kay would feel no way about exploiting Tina for money and freebies. She’s a poor common girl
---
People have made accounts impersonating Tina and Kay was more worried about the fact this person was making money from her videos than the fact a stranger who clearly has an obsession with Tina saving her videos

Reactions: 4
One popped up earlier of Tina shouting booyaka in the place which cracked me up but wtf is with the exposing your kid on tiktok to millions of people

Reactions: 2
Kay’s recent video showing her tattoos- she has a tattoo saying “Mason” on her chest, she said “if you know you know”. Some people in the comments saying only the OGs know Mason. Anyone shed any light? I’m fairly sure it’s not the girls’ dad’s name?
Yeah I wondered who mason was as well! Saw this today and on her followers list there’s that account at the top. I think he’s a new boyfriend

Attachments

• Sick
Imagine getting your new bf tattooed on you and I bet he didn’t get her name tattooed on him 😩🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know the story of why Ella has to take Valentina to see her dad and does khalaiyah not go see him

Does anyone know the story of why Ella has to take Valentina to see her dad and does khalaiyah not go see him
It’s unknown but they both go and see their dad. Before Ella took them to see their dad in public places he used to see them in a contact centre so must be quite serious, maybe DV or something?

It’s unknown but they both go and see their dad. Before Ella took them to see their dad in public places he used to see them in a contact centre so must be quite serious, maybe DV or something?
Yeah I was thinking it maybe had something to do with dv.

They both go to see their Dad & it has to be supervised so Ella goes because him & Kay don’t get along.

So is Mason definitely confirmed as her new boyfriends actual name? Because she referred to him as a different name and she replied to a comment saying Mason tattoo isn’t her new boyfriends name.

Nah sorry but Kay shouldn’t be trying to make people obsessed with her child by putting her in crop tops for TT. And if the girl is called Valentina why is it Tinaaaaa? Yes I know it’s a shortened version but why not use in full

Reactions: 7
They both go to see their Dad & it has to be supervised so Ella goes because him & Kay don’t get along.

So is Mason definitely confirmed as her new boyfriends actual name? Because she referred to him as a different name and she replied to a comment saying Mason tattoo isn’t her new boyfriends name.
It will be deeper than them not getting along to be in a contact centre
---
Yeah I was thinking it maybe had something to do with dv.
Yeah it’ll be something like that or he could of committed a crime which would make him unsuitable to be around the girls unsupervised

It will be deeper than them not getting along to be in a contact centre
Obviously, It was originally but the contact centre was stopped a while back now. However it has to be supervised. She could go if she wanted but it’s in place where Ella and their little sister go. Kay could go and it’s always got to be a public space as well.

I came across Tina on my fyp and was laughing but also curious about where she popped up from due to the stanning comments. I was horrified to see how much she’s been exploited by her Mum. Yes she’s a cracking little kid, funny and cute BUT what about her childhood? She’s gonna be waking up at the age 5 like “morniiiing everyone” and go through her days feeling like she’s constantly vlogging. Kay does seem like a good Mum but then she will do when the little’uns are buttering bread.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
W h y would you get a guys name tattooed on you at this point in the relationship… urgh

Reactions: 8